Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No, because Del Rio hasn't wrestled in a "real" wrestling company for long enough yet.

And I watched Del Rio and Mistico for years on FSEspanol as well as Telemundo

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Jesus, I like using that to defend Del Rio but it's not the reason I like him.

I was trying to ask the page before why you like David Otunga when he shot my favorite Rapper?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Saiyans can I ask why you respect Wrestlers that shoot Rappers?

To be honest I really don't have many favorite current rappers. I just bump old Cadh Money, No Limit, Death Row, Aftermath, Shady, and Murder Inc tapes from like 04 and further back. The only cats whose stuff I listen to outside them is Trill and I haven't even gotten one of their CDs since Boosie got locked up. I have one Drake, Ross, and Khaleied mixed mp3 CD in my car for my niece. Other than that I'm listening to New Edition, Blackstreet, Montel, and Babyface

Edit - never heard of him shooting anyone, just watched him on I Love New York and was hooked

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
[video=youtube;8QXQZcgQUhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXQZcgQUhI[/video]

This song is about David Otunga. This is the song J.R. cut right after Otunga put him in the hospital.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I see no song on the iPad.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fuck Ipads, get on a computer. Until you hear that song you shouldn't have any opinion on Otunga.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Will listen tomorrow.

The segment has been reviewed completely and the 8 roster members who did not go out there to vote against HHH were Cena, Orton, Punk, Sheamus, Ryan, Teddy, Kelly, and Eve

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
10 years ago I would have laughed at anyone who told me the WWE's greatest heel ever perhaps, HHH, would be the face who the people refuse to turn on. A couple of years ago around WM22 he just hit a period where he was loved no matter what, and I never expected it.
Actually got booed against Punk in a promo or two which is the first time I've heard him booed in years.

But anyways didn't realize there was more who didn't go out there so who knows maybe they will bring that up.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've been a major Triple H mark since he buried my previous favorite wrestler Mick Foley in 2000.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- It was noted that during the final segment on RAW last night, names like John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly weren't at ringside. Word is that WWE was expecting the fans to boo the Superstars who walked out and didn't want certain ones getting heat from the crowd.
Why have any faces out there at all then?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Why have any faces out there at all then?

Because those 5 are the money getters, most over with Kane, Show, Taker, Rey out, and they make up WWEs fave 5. Eve is KKs sidekick and they didn't want people thinking Mason was Dave duh :p

Only relevant faces out there were Air Boom who got jumped and Ryder anyhow Who filmed a segment for his show with HHH after Raw.

That magazine interview makes sense even more sense now. Triple H basically said you keep your superstars on top and protect them more so than your wrestlers. Those who went out there to get the shit booed out of them were wrestlers and personnel.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Here's Punk's thoughts on the whole thing from Raw. I imagine he'll do something like this on T.V

CM Punk took to his Twitter to address the "no confidence" vote from last night's RAW, here is what he wrote:

"I think a lot of people are missing the point. Fans and coworkers alike. Walking out is a p---y move. There's a huge difference in what I did. I want change, and I can't change s--t from my couch. I'm in the fox hole. I'm getting it done. I stayed to fight and I'm fighting for change. You can protest, violently or peacefully without actually showing up. Walking out isn't a solution at least not one that I've ever seen work. Hold 'em up. Make them change. Don't just walk out, or lay down. Fight. This goes for fans as well. Bored? Don't like John Cena? Want more Zack Ryder? Show up and be heard. Don't be a p---y and just tweet about it.

"I want change, and I'll stand and fight for it even if I'm alone. Popular or unpopular, I could care less. Take your voting and shove it. Actions speaks louder than words. Except mine. My words are pretty awesome. No think about all that, and hopefully you'll get it. #fight"

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
In the wake of news that WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H has vowed to absolutely not step down from running Monday night’s Raw Supershow, Christian has spearheaded an effort by various Superstars, Divas, referees, announcers and crew members to travel to Oklahoma City and stage a “Solidarity Rally” in the backstage parking lot of the Chesapeake Energy Arena prior to the show. The contingent, which consists of those who walked out on Triple H this past Monday night, have asserted that they will not return to the Raw Supershow or step into the building to perform until Triple H relinquishes control of the show.
Guessing we might end up with some big fuck off brawl in the parking lot at the end of the show with Trips' guys and the protesters.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
DX style cook out in the parking lot.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
it would be awesome if every superstar is walking around in parking lot with protesters signs and chanting "HHH MUST GO"