Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
We've had a few, such as that Kanenite guy and Jeebak but I agree we don't have that many WWE exclusive guys. Surprising actually I thought we'd have a lot due to the forum name.

I was a WWE only guy but this forum opened my interest for other promotions.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I AM WWE ONLY REALLY TBH MA/ybE

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I was a WWE only guy but this forum opened my interest for other promotions.

That actually surprised me lol, I always thought you were big on TNA and ROH before you joined for some reason.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Yeah but you're not the WWE is the greatest everything else sucks kinda guy from what I've seen.

True. Still a big Hardy mark.:dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
That actually surprised me lol, I always thought you were big on TNA and ROH before you joined for some reason.

I only started watching wrestling regularly last summer. Mostly then WWE but one or two TNA matches. So I had a small interested in the other promotions but it was on here that it blossomed.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
We've had a few, such as that Kanenite guy and Jeebak but I agree we don't have that many WWE exclusive guys. Surprising actually I thought we'd have a lot due to the forum name.

I think there's heaps of WWE only guys here, but the "PG ERA SUX FUCK JOHN CZENA ATTITUDE ERA RULZ" shit is kept to a low. If there was a lot of it I wouldn't be here probably. Can't stand it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I was thinking more about the negative guys, like me and D'Z... and we continue to watch for our own reasons. The guys we mark for, the glimmer of hope that something good may happen, or just because I like you guize and want to be in the discussion thread.

With Youtube, yeah, any idiot with a webcam can produce a video, but usually the cream rises to the top over there. Most of the really popular Youtube shooters (except WrestlingJesus) know what they are talking about.

I'm not a big ROH mark, but I'm trying to give it more of a chance now. Watched the first few Sinclair shows and wasn't impressed at all, but the June 30 show (the last one on Youtube) was pretty good.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I was a WWE only guy. Just recently got into TNA a few months ago. I was going to start watching a few others online, but with the new school year starting soon I have to get everything ready to teach so no time for it.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm normally a TNA only guy, I'll watch Ring Of Honor occasionally and WWE pay per views but I rarely watch anything else to do with them. Only reason I'm watching today is because it's Raw 1000.

Reaction score
another two people expected.

For those wondering, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon are both expected to appear on RAW tonight. Linda McMahon will not be appearing and Shane McMahon is "highly unlikely".

Source: PW

Stopspot

Reaction score
Backstage must be as packed as a sardine can.