Official RAW 1000 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I really don't know whether to look forward to this Raw or not :lol1:

Of course you should be looking forward to it. Whether it's amazing or an awful train wreck at least we know it won't just be the boring same old shit.

Reactions: Victoria Justice

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Of course you should be looking forward to it. Whether it's amazing or an awful train wreck at least we know it won't just be the boring same old s***.

I love how this is the criteria for an enjoyable Raw, just that it is different from every other week.

The names are all going to be there just worry that the content will suffer as the writers will just expect the names to do something.

Still, Piper, Brock, Rock and Ziggler/Jericho are enough to make me care.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Somehow Hoss is still going to find a way to post the most in this thread, even with the lead Lacky and Vince has. This is a episode Hoss cannot afford to lose.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Who will make the most posts?

Vince McMahon
Lacky
Big Hoss Rambler

VOTE NOW!

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Somehow Hoss is still going to find a way to post the most in this thread, even with the lead Lacky and Vince has. This is a episode Hoss cannot afford to lose.

Nah. It's gonna be hard to post, watch, and upload the at the same time one on computer. Ever since I started uploading LIVE, I haven't been top poster much.

If it was a PPV, then I would do it even if someone was 50 posts in lead.:eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Nah. It's gonna be hard to post, watch, and upload the at the same time one on computer. Ever since I started uploading LIVE, I haven't been top poster much.

If it was a PPV, then I would do it even if someone was 50 posts in lead.:eek:tunga:
Multiple screens dude.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Of course you should be looking forward to it. Whether it's amazing or an awful train wreck at least we know it won't just be the boring same old s***.

lolwat. Did I just read that right? :dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
one monitor. :sad:

I guess I'll watch RAW on my phone and do the posting and uploading on PC.

Got a TV and PC with HDMI connections? Plug it in, have forum on pc, RAW and YT on TV.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would rather he wait. Tonight is going to be a clusterfuck beyond belief, no need for Ziggler's big moment to be overshadowed by 100 other things and forgotten about by casuals.He needs more build before he becomes the WHC anyway IMO