Official No Surrender Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Reaction score
TNA needs to step there game up, this is what I hope happens.

Abyss vs. Angle
Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage
Sting vs. Aj Styles
Test vs. Tomko
Pac-Man Jones vs. Ron Killings
LAX vs. Steiners vs. VKM vs. Team 3d (one man from each team starts off, every 2 minutes someone from any of the four teams comes down. After every one is in the ring its elimination style.)
MCMG vs. Machismo/Dutt vs. XXX (TLC)
Chris Harris vs. Dustin Rhodes (Street Fight)
Robert Roode vs. Rhino
Eric Young vs. James Storm

(I'm not sure what they will do with the tag belts, I'm thinking Angle finds no partner and the Steiners win it on an iMPACT episode. )

Bradders

Reaction score
I think somehow the main event will have an extra man, possibly Sting added to it, just a hunch.

PeepShow

Not a bad card Truth. Good job. :good:

I dont think Pacman will wrestle though, but as Ive said before, i think it will be histarical if he breaches his contract and just ingores the titans......lol

Bradders

Reaction score
^^^ Stranger things have happened, good card but it seems a bit OTT TNA would have a TLC match at No Surrender, if the unlikely outcome occured it should be at BFG, also the card looks way over stacked.

straight_edge76

I have a few predictions and here they are...

Abyss/Angle with Messias interfearing setting up a BFG match.
Tomko/Martin
Sting/Styles
Black Reign/Harris
Steiners/3D
Storm & Roode/Young & Rhino
XXX/MCMG/Dutt & Leathel

Samoa Joe & Christan will be involved somehow I am not sure how yet.

xtremebadass

Yea Truth excellent card bro. I am curious to see what Sting does now that Abyss is going to be on his own. I think it will be Sting and Martin vs AJ and Tomko most likely, or a 2 on 3 with Cage. Who knows. Sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.