Official No Surrender Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
My Newest Banner!

Here's my latest creation!

f_TronzKing1m_89d888c.jpg

Rate it out of 10!

Wrestling Station

I know what your trying to do, but it came out as a background. No target focal image in the banner.

StaticX

Reaction score
You guys dont know what GFX really are...that GFX contains more than 50 layers of effects and all!

Wrestling Station

You guys dont know what GFX really are...that GFX contains more than 50 layers of effects and all!

Pardon me, i know about GFX, so dont talk trash about it.

If you read carefully what i said in my post, you would have understood what i meant!

And by the way, what you tried to do didnt come out right. A bad GFX would be to not clearify the focal image. Have you heard about "Target to non-target ratio?" Think about it again before flaming shit towards others.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score

You must not either. Throwing a buch of premade brushes, slapping on a text with no real effects, and using blur really isn't "top grade" graphics. tru. And I don't see that being any more than 10 layers.

Anyway, it's an okay banner. Nothing too spectacular to me, looks like something I've seen 100 times before. The transparent border doesn't work well on this since it is so dark on the left side. 4/10

StaticX

Reaction score
What?Ohh...sorry guys,this post really wasn't posted by me...I think its one of my friends who tried to do it when I wasn't around....really,I didn't even posted this topic...and it doesn't have any more layers than 14...sorry again guys...

Reaction score
Not one of my faves. Cant really see whats goin on in the sig. I see hair, and a faint body, but no real detail. I think thatd help

StaticX

Reaction score
Please guys,read me above post...I actually didn't posted this...

-R3-

Reaction score
Do you honestly have any graphical knowledge?
This is a friggen awesome siggy. The effects are fantastic. The blending is fantastic, and i'm pretty sure of all the previous posters, this guy/gal has the most skill.
Oh. And that person who said the stuff about the slapping on of effects...DAMN. Repeat this and i'll give you a cookie, because TBH loads of people have PS and they produce crap even with brushes.
Graphics which look simple. Usually have a TON of effects.

Good work.

Ben

Reaction score

nosurr1.jpg

nosurr2.jpg

nosurr3.jpg

nosurr4.jpg

nosurr5.jpg

nosurr6.jpg

298267_10150299923396026_31695961025_8082444_529822068_n.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe
All I know is Roode or Storm need to win the tourney and getting the title shot, Ray or Gunner winning would be a joke.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Would be really interested to see them do Roode vs Storm in the finals as it could be a great moment if they just do a legit face vs face match with no bullshit swerves or turns. Fully expect Roode to win it now, but Storm going through to the finals is a toss up and i'm leaning towards Bully Ray just for the balance of face vs heel.