Official NHL 14-15 discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What a game between the Jackets and the Capitals last night, plenty of action in the 2nd period and a thirlling 3rd period to head into OT.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow what a game for the Blue Jackets against the Penguins!

Nice to see Sidney Crosby step up and fight for once lol, dude's usually a pansy.

greg

Jobber
Reaction score
Avalanche!!!! MacKinnon with the hattie as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuckin' Blue Jackets.. they tied it up right near the end of the game and lost in the shootout.. I guess it's good to get a point especially since we need to avoid 2 regulation losses before we're officially eliminated from playoff contention..

greg

Jobber
Reaction score
with how the west is. I dont see the Avs making it this year. The wild card race is insane.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The East isn't much better, the wild card scene is very intense as well but yeah the West for sure is a lot closer I don't see either of my teams making it, especially Edmonton..

Reactions: greg

greg

Jobber
Reaction score
As long as the bruins, kings, hawks don't win the cup I am happy.