Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

:roflmao:
USC loses to the Beavers
I'm watching a replay of it right now on ESPNU
But USC caught up, final score was something like 27-21
I really couldn't tell how the rankings should be now but Florida should deffinently be #1

lmao, why doesn't anyone think Oklahoma should be #1? Sure, they haven't played anyone hard yet (they're playing a Top 25 team tomorrow), but most of the Top 10 teams have played 3-4 cupcake teams so far this year. Right now, even if I was a Florida, LSU, Georgia, whatever fan...I'd still choose OU because they're next in line and they've blown out everyone they've played...something most teams haven't done, even though they've played an identical schedule. I am positive that OU will be #1 on Sunday afternoon, unless they lose, or Georgia blows out Bama (neither will happen imo)

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
lmao, why doesn't anyone think Oklahoma should be #1? Sure, they haven't played anyone hard yet (they're playing a Top 25 team tomorrow), but most of the Top 10 teams have played 3-4 cupcake teams so far this year. Right now, even if I was a Florida, LSU, Georgia, whatever fan...I'd still choose OU because they're next in line and they've blown out everyone they've played...something most teams haven't done, even though they've played an identical schedule. I am positive that OU will be #1 on Sunday afternoon, unless they lose, or Georgia blows out Bama (neither will happen imo)
Well let's see how Oklahoma plays TCU today. I don't even know how high TCU is ranked though.
Georgia plays Alabama today @ 7:45, that should be game of the week. I have a feeling Moreno will have a solid game tonight.

Travis40

Georgia got their ass kicked :lol: say hello to your new #1, Oklahoma!

EDIT - If Oklahoma is ranked #1, this will be their 96th week at #1 in NCAA history....making them the team who has the most weeks at #1 (OU is tied with Notre Dame with 95)

This week shows that the Big XII is the current powerhouse conference of College Football, 3 of the Top 5 teams are Big XII, almost 5 of the Top 10 teams are from the Big XII, at least 6 or 7 Big XII teams are ranked (Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Mizzou )

I can't wait till the OU/UT game!

Travis40

:laugh: I was seriously thinking that USC would only drop to #4 since they have so many dickriders...thank god they dropped to #9

Reaction score
alabama is grrrrrrrrreattttt.if they play like they did against georgia,they'll easily be nat.champs yet again.

Travis40

lmao at the Bama dickriders...they beat #3 Georgia who hasn't played very good this year...I have to admit, beating #3 is big...but I don't think that Bama should've jumped to #2...#3 maybe, but not #2

Travis40

I doubt Bama's gonna be #1, Mizzou is gonna beat Ok State by about 20, then become the new #1.

Great game today, and I have to give it to Texas, they proved alot out there and they are alot better than I thought they were...but hopefully they don't get overconfident and think they're the best...they still have 8 games to win...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Penn State should be up there but deffinently not #1
Let's see how LSU plays Florida tonight. If LSU rapes them, deffinently put them at #2 or #3
And if Mizz kills Oklahoma State tonight, I'd put them #1
I have no clue where to place Bama though...