Official NCAA Basketball Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
UNC looks like the favorite, but I want UCLA to win it all, but losing to Michigan last week doesn't help either

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, all the big-namers are gone but it's time for the Diaper Dandies to impress us.
It's like a new fresh start.
I'm sure the freshman this year will turn out to be big name stars, as in Jrue Holliday of UCLA and Tyreke Evans of Memphis will hopefully turn out to be a worthy freshman class this year.

But this is anybody's year to break out as a star player so I'm not really concerned with the amount of star power this season.

PeepShow

Psycho T continues to own bitches night in and night out. Last night, he became the all time leading scorer in UNC history. Pretty impressive.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Psycho T continues to own bitches night in and night out. Last night, he became the all time leading scorer in UNC history. Pretty impressive.

It's great to see Hansbrough become UNC's all time scorer, Psycho T sets a great example for young kids playing basketball that hustle play and heart/passion for the game can overcome raw talent in everytime.

Yo Peep do you think Psycho T will be successful in the NBA?

Soulpower

No, just no. Tyler will be good coming off of the bench. He'll bring energy, hustle, and not much else. He's too small to be a PF in the NBA, and he's not skilled enough to be small-forward.

PeepShow

People say he will suck and whatnot, but I think his work ethic and passion will make him a decent player. I'd mark if the Bulls picked him. They need an inside presence. And even if that didn't work out, it's not like we'd be losing anything >_>

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I could see Tyler being a good NBA player.
He will be a starter next year for the NBA, he's got all of the skills.
I'll say it right now that nobody else is better than UNC this season.
But I will say this,
DUKE WILL OWN THEM THIS YEAR!

Travis40

Blake "God" Griffin > "Travelin'" Tyler Hansborough

Let the bashing begin

:shifty:

Travis40

No need to bash. Laughing at you sounds like a better option.

Bashing would be much more fun :)

But seriously, I think Hansborough will probably succeed in the NBA, and hopefully he could go to the Oklahoma City FuckTardsl, where he could actually win an NBA Title. Like he could actually win one in Boson or LA :laugh: