Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Now I am curious, I've heard Richard Jefferson will be going to San Antonio in exchange of Bowen, Thomas and some money.... Now I wonder if this will let SA go way further with a help from RJ?

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya san antonio doesnt have much time left to with a championship with duncan so getting jefferson puts them up there with the cavs, magic, lakers and boston as one of the best teams in the league imo. boston might be the worst out of those 5 teams now. they gotta make a move.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think they just need a legit 6th man, someone who can score off the bench. they are good right now but they wont beat the cavs, magic, lakers and maybe the spurs in a playoff series.

b52ravens

Reaction score
VC >> turk.

Ryan Anderson was a steal in that trade.

Its a race between boston and orlando in the east

exC.On

Reaction score
I still think Turkoglu >>Vince.

Cavs won't have the match up problem turkoglu gave them. I'm going to be honest and say I haven't seen Vince play in awhile. But if the Magic don't pick up anyone else (which I doubt they will) they wont be as good as they were this season.

b52ravens

Reaction score
i dont get how you could say that. Vince is more consistent through out the game and gives them someone who can drive the lane. vince is more deadly then turk, hes one of the most forgotten superstars in the NBA.

If the magic hang on to turk, the NBA is ****ed

Nelson
Carter
Turkoglu
Lewis
Howard

LOL, that's not even fair.

EDIT: The Magic are looking to sign Sheed.

Nelson
Carter
Lewis
Sheed
Howard

lmao. Oh boy.

b52ravens

Reaction score
9d0c1a6ef025032e3ec596e1b6f85b68-getty-82875250fm014_magic_carter.jpg

hawt

exC.On

Reaction score
They are not going to resign Turk. I heard Sheed was a possibility. But I really don't think they can afford someone else. Like I said if they don't add another person then they wont be as good. If they do thats were I get scared as a cavs fan.

Also if they don't sign another person then I think Pietrus is forced to start or anderson (lol) nothing the cavs can't handle.

b52ravens

Reaction score
anderson? he's growing and going to be a very capable starter.

I dont think the magic owner said he minds paying the luxury tax to keep hedo on the team. We'll see though.

I mean, the cavs had no problem against the magic last year no? ;)

Enigma22

Reaction score
well a lot of it was that the cavs had to pay so much attention to dwight. now that we got shaq and he can play one on one with dwight, the cavs defense will be a lot better against the magic. the cavs are also trying to sign another power forward and a swingman too so they can get better. and i doubt the magic have the money to pay for rasheed. he probably wants a shit load of money. hes no good anymore anyways.

b52ravens

Reaction score
Shaq ain't good anymore either. He's not fast enough to keep up with a quick dwight howard. Aren't you guys going to lose varajeo too?

If we get rasheed it'll be a matchup nightmare for you guys. Lewis will still rape you guys with the three. VC will drive all day. Nelson is one of the best pgs in the NBA so he'll make it all happen. If we keep turk. Oh my

Still between the Magic and Celtics until the Cavs make a move.

Enigma22

Reaction score
howards not that fast and he really has no moves in the post. hes just stronger then every other person who plays defense on him. hes not gonna put up huge numbers on a bigger shaq. and varejao can opt out of his contract this year but he probably wont cause hes not gonna get any more money anywhere else.

rasheed has never been a problem for the cavs. plus it wouldnt be long before he got kicked out of a game or suspended. they would be a lot worse with him starting imo. hes slow and hes shooting has gone down a lot the last few years. and ya if they keep turkaglu they will most likely win the title but that wont happen cause they dont have the money.

celtics havent made a move yet and werent as good as the cavs last year and still arent going to be this year. it will come down to the magic and the cavs.