• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official NBA Discussion Thread

gamebreaker

I saw Dwayne Wade in person last night which was cool.
Our school got chosen to sit courtside for warmups before the game started and we saw like everyone up close.
Dominique Wilkins talked to us and so did Zaza Pachulia.
It was a pretty fun night.

exC.On

boston lose to the pistons today and lakers lose to the suns today but cavs hold up with the hawks barely winning it. the last few minutes of that game was nail biting.

Enigma22

^i watched all three games lol. all were pretty good games. shaq was a monster. someone asked him why he was doing so good lately and he said "thats just what i do" lol.

Jay Swagger

D-Wade went off on Chicago yesterday....damn.

I hate that everyone is all on LeBron's dick because no doubt he will get the MVP. I'd rather Wade get it, but LeBron has been ballin' this year.....I just hate everyone bein on his dick.

and lol @ Trevor Ariza hard foul on Rudy Fernandez

MJ807

Welcome to Wade County!!!!! Man Wade deserves the MVP but it will go to Lebron. But the MVP is supposed to go to the Most Valuable Player to their team and therer is no doubt that the Heat wouldn't be where they are without Dwyane Wade.

Jay Swagger

^^Exactly. Lakers without Kobe would be a decent team. Possibly Playoff team.

Cavs without LeBron pretty weak.

Heat without Wade.....TERRIBLE. They would be like the Wizards, but at least the Wizards have Caron Butler. If Wade ends the season avg. 30 PPG, 7 assists and 5 rebounds....then he should get it, but again, too many people on LeBron's dick.

Enigma22

lebron and wade are both having amazing seasons and, as much as i like lebron, wade probably deserves the mvp. lebron will probably get it cause his team is so much better.

MJ807

Do any of you thin the it is time for the Celtics to worry? They've lost 4 of their last 5 games. I think that the Celtics are done for this year even when Kevin Garnett and Rondo do return I still don't think they will be able to make it all the way. In the beginning of this year the Celtics were favorites to repeat now they are not and their are 3 teams in front of them favored to win the championship.

Qwake

I would definitely be worried if I were them, they are starting to slip and their next game is against Miami who will be hard to beat with the way Dwayne Wade has been playing.

Soulpower

Do any of you thin the it is time for the Celtics to worry? They've lost 4 of their last 5 games. I think that the Celtics are done for this year even when Kevin Garnett and Rondo do return I still don't think they will be able to make it all the way. In the beginning of this year the Celtics were favorites to repeat now they are not and their are 3 teams in front of them favored to win the championship.

Not only that, they almost dropped the game last night against a Miami team that did NOT have Dwyane Wade. To be honest, I can't see the Celtics repeating. Their big three aren't getting any younger, their bench is nowhere near as good as it was last year (Note:Lol, Stephon Marbury), and as of now, it looks like they won't have the best record in the East (Much less the league) which will prevent from having home court advantage in the late playoff rounds.

Seeing as how Boston won the title last year thanks in large part to having home court advantage, I just can't see them repeating.

Soulpower

Man, the refs sure do love them some Dwyane Wade.

Dude, fouls Rodney Stuckey in the closing seconds of the game (Obviously, a foul WASN"T called!), gets ball and falls out of bounds... Of course, the don't call the out of bounds either.

Fuck the refs!

Enigma22

im goin to the cavs game tonight against detroit. detroit usually plays the cavs well so it should be a good game. i havent gone to any games this year or last year so im pumped for tonight. i never go to many basketball games. i go to a lot more baseball and football games. last basketball game i went to was game four of the finals when the cavs faced the spurs a few years back. so ya im pumped tonight and i cant wait to see the cavs beat the pistons again.

gamebreaker

lol Miami has a special night for Alonzo last night and Orlando just went in there and took care of business!
But Wade sure seems to want the MVP award.