Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
they will wait till lebrons contract expires. they will never trade him unless he says hes definitely not coming back to cleveland and i dont think hes gonna say that. i think its pretty likely that he will stay.

and i read somewhere that they are trying to trade Szczerbiak for carter or maybe michael redd or mike miller. i would probably take michael redd if i could over carter right now but i would rather have carter then miller.. hopefully they get one of them cause i dont really like Szczerbiak

but ya im more annoying with the news constantly bringing up lebron leaving then anything. he doesnt really say much about it. hes handling the media well i think.

Soulpower

Devin Harris=BEAST!!!

47 points and 8 assists as the Nets beat the Suns.

Also, I feel sorry for Andre Miller...

4iigdi.gif

fa27q1.gif

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol u cant break anyones ankles any better then that.

and where did harris come from lol? he just decided he was gonna do good after the first couple games and he hasnt looked back.

im happy they beat the suns... idk how they did cause i wasnt that impressed with them when i saw them play against the cavs but i like harris and carter so good for them...

circle

Reaction score
Derek Rose killed Dre aka Andre Miller...that's what we called him in Denver

Enigma22

Reaction score
Orlando has won 13 of their last 15 games.
Can you say BEAST OF THE EAST!!?

orlando hasnt really played anyone good. they arent bad but definitely not the beast of the east cause there are atleast a few better teams in the east.

circle

Reaction score
Orlando is a mysterious team to me...I mean they seem mid road to mid elite, but they just are missing something...I think to me it has something to do with giving Rashard Lewis all that money and he hasn't perfomed like a superstar.

Wordlife

lol by 1 point too... Andre Miller is HUFF as fuck... I cant stand his ass, fake ass superstar, sit the fuck on the bench, while you cry when my boy DRose crosses your ass again.... SILLY!

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think the pacers beat the celtics earlier this year too. they still suck tho lol...

the cavs are the team to beat right now. they destroyed the knicks again tonight 118-82.

knicks shouldnt even be in the league. cavs put on a fucking clinic every night especially against the knicks. they play the pacers next and they are gonna kill them this time. next week they play the raptors who will be their best competition in a while and i would say the raptors have a chance if i didnt know how well the cavs shut down the big guys. bosh and o'neal will be shut down and its probably gonna be a blow out cause bosh is the whole team...

Soulpower

Speaking of the Raptors. Sam Mitchell has been fired as head coach. Some canadian dude is replacing him for the time being.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Speaking of the Raptors. Sam Mitchell has been fired as head coach. Some canadian dude is replacing him for the time being.
Yeah I read that on SportsCenter this morning, the canadian dude is supposed to be the first canadian-born NBA coach so far.

As for the Cavs/Knicks game, I couldn't watch that rape fast of a game, man we look so fucking good so far this season.

What do you guys think about that fued/beef between Charles Barkley and LeBron?