Official NBA Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Joakim Fucking Noah is so damn garbage... waste of a damn draft pick. He has no inside presence, no defense, no scoring... fucking pitiful!!! Start Aaron Gray, or trade away for a big PF or C who can actually fucking play

Yesterday we played like ABSOLUTE fucking shit, and I'm not liking it right now

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i thought he was supposed to be good and ive never been impressed by the guy. im not into college basketball so i didnt really know how good he was. i dont think hes a starter is he? he was last year but i thought he came off the bench when the cavs played them...

Soulpower

Damn it, Detroit! I don't mind them losing to Boston, but once again they DIDN"T SHOW UP and got blown out by the C's.

Anyways, the Knicks look to be serious about making a push for Lebron in 2010. New York traded Zach Randolph to the Clippers for Tim Thomas and Cuttino Mobley. They also traded Jamal Crawford to the Warriors for Al Harrington.

Soulpower

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3722783

WASHINGTON -- Eddie Jordan was fired as coach of the Washington Wizards on Monday after opening the season 1-10 without injured starters Gilbert Arenas and Brendan Haywood.

Ed Tapscott, the Wizards' director of player development, will replace Jordan on an interim basis, running his first practice as the team's new head coach Monday morning, a team spokesman told The Associated Pres

Wordlife

oh chris paul is a fucking beast, Bulls game last night was sooooooooo sick

Travis40

I lawl'd while watching the Thunder game tonight. They looked like they'd finally pull one out against the Suns, and gave up a 6 point lead with a minute left to lose after failing to foul somebody for 8 seconds :rofl:

1-14 imo

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was watching the cavs vs knicks game last night and i realized just how bad the knicks are. their offense was to run down the court and throw up a contested three with 17 seconds left of the shot clock from 30 feet deep and then go and not play defense. the only reason it was only an 18 point difference was that the cavs played their rookies and bench players for the last 6 or so minutes so they would be fresh for the thunder tonight (like they need it). it was a fun game to watch tho. it looked like the knicks just grabbed 8 people off the streets and told them to just throw up some threes. i dont even think they practice lol. they arent going to get lebron with that kind of offense.

circle

Reaction score
At least the Knicks suspended Starbury and I hope they do something with that guy...

All these teams are gearing up for 2010 in hoping to get Lebron, but I think the cavs should trade Lebron to a big market team and make him not waive the player option...that would put teams in a frenzy...won't happen, but it would be funny.

Enigma22

Reaction score
^how would that be funny? it would just be Blue. the cavs have a good chance to win the nba championship or atleast make it there again. why would they trade their best player?

circle

Reaction score
They won't trade him, but don't you feel disrespected by all this lebron plans for 2010? I mean the cavs are in contention this year and they deserve all the love. I'm a big lebron homer, but if he leaves cleveland high and dry I think they have to consider a move in 2009-2010 for something instead of risking him opting out on 7/1/2010 and getting nothing in return...we can only hope he doesn't do that, but he keeps hinting...hinting...

I think Cleveland will make another trade with some of the talent they have...I'm begging they trade for Vince Carter to team up with Mo williams and King James or get Odom, Marion, or someone that will help the cavs