• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official NBA Discussion Thread

Soulpower

Bynum just dropped 42 points, 15 rebounds, and 3 block

To be fair, he was facing the Clippers. Also, Kobe very quietly had a triple double in the same game.

Rell

Reaction score
he had a shitty rookie who normally plays 10 minutes a game guarding him tho

if camby played he would have had like 8 points...

Brian Skinner is a shitty rookie who normally plays 10 minutes?

:huh:

lol @ looking at their roster, and thinking Jordan played Bynum, since he's listed as a C...

and you cant downplay 42 and 15, I mean, come on. This kind of talk reminds me of the "oh kobe scored 81, but it was against the raptors" bullshit. like anyone could just go out there and drop 42 and 15, with 3 blocks.

:dry:

Rell

Reaction score
he had a shitty rookie who normally plays 10 minutes a game guarding him tho

if camby played he would have had like 8 points...

Brian Skinner is a shitty rookie who normally plays 10 minutes?

:huh:

lol @ looking at their roster, and thinking Jordan played Bynum, since he's listed as a C...

and you cant downplay 42 and 15, I mean, come on. This kind of talk reminds me of the "oh kobe scored 81, but it was against the raptors" bullshit. like anyone could just go out there and drop 42 and 15, with 3 blocks. :dry:

and for the record, Skinner is actually a respected seasoned veteran, who's known for his low post defense...:rolleyes:

magics >>> celtics

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ok whatever i really dont care all that much. bynums not bad but i still think hes overrated. he was more overrated last year then he has been this year.

and i actually dont know who Brian Skinner is even lol

Rell

Reaction score
Bynum: 23 & 14 :D :D

lol you guys are gonna hate me by playoff time, if you dont already. I'm about to turn this thread into a bynum love fest....

and lol @ everyone thinking Von Wafer is gonna be a beast. Remember a couple years back, when Flip Murray got off to that fast start in Seattle, and everyone thought he was the next....well, Von Wafer = Flip Murray 2.0.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i just dont really like the lakers in general unless they are facing the celtics. the only players i like at all are odum and fisher and kobe is just kobe so ya thats why i dont like bynum... he aint that good anyways lol. he is better then greg oden tho lol

^ Yeah Lakers can go die. nly guy on their team who I don't really hate is Lamar (Scr)Odum :D

Bynum is an alright player but he's with the Lakers so I have automatic hate for him. :eek:

Any predictions as to who will win this year?

Soulpower

Its either Cleveland vs LA, or Boston vs LA (THE REMATCH!!!) in the finals.

Either way, the Lakers win, and Rell will gloat until the start of the next season.

Call me crazy, but i think the pistons might go on the run late in the season, and actually make it to finals. Everyone around here is counting them out, but they have the most talent in the East. They need a big man, but they really do have some great veterns and young stars. They are playing like crap now, but if they can get in sync they will be tough to beat.

On a side note, I like Orlando as well. They probably won't win, but could cause a stir in the playoffs. Don't be surprised if they upset someone in the playoffs.

I don't think its the cav's year. Great record, but i don't like the parts Lebron has around him.

Boston is still the team to beat.