*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

chuck...your taste in comedy films sucks dick.

last thing i watched in teh cinema was body of lies and i liked it a lot. last thing i watched overall was fracture. not a bad thriller..

J

Just finished The Strangers. It was fucking scary for the simple fact that shit could happen to anyone of us.

Wordlife

^yeah thats a very scary movie!

Im watching Step Brothers Unrated on DVD... lol I bought it today, what a great movie

Travis40

Just finished The Strangers. It was fucking scary for the simple fact that shit could happen to anyone of us.

They really could've came up with a better excuse for why they were attacked...it just kinda turned me off of the whole movie. It was an okay movie, not great, not bad.

Step Brothers was a good movie

I watched Valkyrie Thursday night, and I thought it was one of Tom Cruise's best movies (behind Top Gun and Rain Man)

Nation

The Dark Knight-Best movie ever.

Last movie i watched in theaters:Bedtime Stories-This definitely wasn't my choice to see i prefered to see The day the earth stood still but that wasn't playing untill later and i also wanted to see Yes Man but my little brother and my dad were being gay and made me see this shit. Before i saw it i didn't really care because i didn't think even a disney movie would tone down an Adam Sandler movie. But it did. It still had a few funny parts but it's still a kid movie.

the dark knight

you also thought superbad wasn't funny at all.

can you list me your best and worst comedy films? just a few..

J

Superbad was awesome and I just finished Mallrats. Kevin Smith is god.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I screened this with a bunch of my coworkers at the theater (read: teenage girls) and they screamed at every fucking thing and it pissed me off. Plus it seemed like the invaders were psychic or some shit because they knew every single move the couple would make before they made it. But it was kinda funny after the movie ended and one concessionist scared the ever loving shit out of another concessionist.

The last movie I watched was Juno on DVD. Really good movie (partly because of my crush on Ellen Page).

phantomgerald

Watch Ip Man and Twilight recently. Ip man is a chinese Kungfu film, don't know if it's show outside of Asia, but you should check out their action scenes. twilight is a cool flick, if you're a girl.

Toddy

Reaction score
Watched Don't Mess with the Zohan
And on TV watching Good Morning Vietnam