Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
idk how much of a chance you think you have to win but as far as writing an RP, you're safe from future finger waggering.

Alex C

Reaction score
Hey man,we can call some other posters on this forum to join fed,like opening a thread about it in "other discussions" or sending PM's etc...Maybe we could get more active members :)

PS. I'll maybe post my RP a day late,if I don't have enough time to finish it tomorrow. Hope thats ok.

Reaction score
Great idea, Alex.

I tried sending a mass PM regarding certain people who had not posted their roleplays but for some reason i cannot mass-PM so ill probably have to get a mod/admin to do it.

Thanks for letting me know that you will have it in late.

Reaction score
The deadline has passed for all except Alex C who had the good sense to tell us he would have his promo in late.

Now with that said:

Mat Awesome: Strike one.

Young Mannie: Strike one.

MizMasta3000: Strike two.

To those who did roleplay i say thank you and to those who didnt: Pull your head out of your ass and think about why you are here.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The deadline has passed for all except Alex C who had the good sense to tell us he would have his promo in late.

Now with that said:

Mat Awesome: Strike one.

Young Mannie: Strike one.

MizMasta3000: Strike two.

To those who did roleplay i say thank you and to those who didnt: Pull your head out of your ass and think about why you are here.

I know its not because you're a helluva fed owner. Also, I had no clue the deadline was coming up, I thought we still had a week.