Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Well lets face it, Mannie, Bonez and Maty.... They arent exactly -TJ- are they? (FYI: i pwned -TJ- last week)

Whatever you say. But I know the truth. I don't need to do the whole cough (long sentence about how I would kick your ass in a rematch) cough... :smh

Also I think (in no offense to Bonez and whoever Parker is) that the tag match is one sided. Bonez you gotta pull a black jesus if you wanna win.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I really don't see the talent in Sharpy and why he's considered hot shit around here. Just sayin'.

its not that im hot shit or really talented (because im not) its the fact i am improving at a nice rate.

Did that clear things up for you Knox?

Meh, I just see it as him thinking it's going to be easy cause I'm a rookie and Maty is Maty.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Whatever you say. But I know the truth. I don't need to do the whole cough (long sentence about how I would kick your ass in a rematch) cough... :smh

Also I think (in no offense to Bonez and whoever Parker is) that the tag match is one sided. Bonez you gotta pull a black jesus if you wanna win.

Only way I'm going to get better at this. If I gota go through vets then I gota go through vets.

I really don't see the talent in Sharpy and why he's considered hot shit around here. Just sayin'.

its not that im hot shit or really talented (because im not) its the fact i am improving at a nice rate.

Did that clear things up for you Knox?

Meh, I see him being cocky because he's going up against a rookie (me) and Maty. Not sure where Maty sits on the skill level. And he has Mat as his partner so that just makes him cockier.

maty619

Reaction score
No point trying to cover up for it now JBonez, you already said and Maty is Maty and that hurted my feelings :(