Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well the show would've been up last night because EVERYTHING except like two things were written and the person in charge of that is AWOL currently. We're working to get the stuff written up right now.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't you're talking about -TJ-. I let the staff know I was going out of town until Tuesday so I didn't just drop off the face of the earth. I mean jeez dude do you have that much of a sorry life that you forgot that others have lives too?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think so long as products become finished and posted, no matter how late, progression will naturally occur. It's obvious this staff is having difficulties getting results up on time, so patience is definitely going to be a virtue for us. If we give them enough time and gentle reminders without stress or pressure, then results might start to come up earlier and more often.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Do you finally get a win? >.< Yeah the show is going to be up in a hour or two.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
:lmao I just spilled Hawaiian punch on my shirt

I no-showed on purpose