Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Thanks guys. For the record, I try my hardest to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sometimes you can't predict what happens in real life.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Any who I don't have wrestling anymore this week. A card will be up either later tonight or tomorrow once I'm done with Football.

Show has been edited with a few missing promos that MM missed... >.>

Liked that you guys enjoyed it.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Any who I don't have wrestling anymore this week. A card will be up either later tonight or tomorrow once I'm done with Football.

Show has been edited with a few missing promos that MM missed... >.>

Liked that you guys enjoyed it.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Nah, I didn't post one, but I did post the other one. It was like 6 pages back...

But yeah.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Nah, I didn't post one, but I did post the other one. It was like 6 pages back...

But yeah.

Reaction score
I really like how I was used this week. Classic wrestling is VINTAGE Logan Matthews.

MM, can you PM me. I want to discuss the rules I mentioned in my rp but I'm really too stoned to explain them right now.

Reaction score
I really like how I was used this week. Classic wrestling is VINTAGE Logan Matthews.

MM, can you PM me. I want to discuss the rules I mentioned in my rp but I'm really too stoned to explain them right now.

-TJ-

Reaction score

Yeah while I was writing it, I was watching Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe in the three degrees of pain and it inspired me to write a classic wrestling match.

yeah, IC title match was win, didnt expect RSM to come out and mess with everything.

Yeah if you were here in January, you would understand why they attacked Harrington a lot better.

-TJ-

Reaction score

Yeah while I was writing it, I was watching Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe in the three degrees of pain and it inspired me to write a classic wrestling match.

yeah, IC title match was win, didnt expect RSM to come out and mess with everything.

Yeah if you were here in January, you would understand why they attacked Harrington a lot better.