• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Forgot I was talking to a McGregor nuthugger.
What does that have to do with your dangerously low IQ?

And I am THE Nate nut hugger so what is your point? If you think Nate has shit to do with this retirement or threat of retirement you are Blue. Simple.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Its pretty obvious what happened to me.

Conor was training. The UFC is way too fucking gung ho about all of these goddamn pressers they make Conor do. note I said Conor, not other fighters. Nobody has media obligations like Conor. So Conor said fuck your presser. The UFC responded by pulling him from the card, much like they did Nick Diaz vs GSP the first time it was scheduled.

Conor being the boss he is, knows the UFC needs him more than he needs the UFC, so he says bye, fuck you. Makes a tweet to make it seem like he means business. He doesn't want to retire. The UFC is playing hardball trying not to treat the guy TOO special, but the fact is they may as well bend over to his every whim because he is the show. Take Conor off of UFC 200 and struggle to make half a million buys for this card you've been hyping for over a year. Have fun.

Green Jesus

The Showoff

Conor was training. The UFC is way too fucking gung ho about all of these goddamn pressers they make Conor do. note I said Conor, not other fighters. Nobody has media obligations like Conor. So Conor said fuck your presser. The UFC responded by pulling him from the card, much like they did Nick Diaz vs GSP the first time it was scheduled.

Conor being the boss he is, knows the UFC needs him more than he needs the UFC, so he says bye, fuck you. Makes a tweet to make it seem like he means business. He doesn't want to retire. The UFC is playing hardball trying not to treat the guy TOO special, but the fact is they may as well bend over to his every whim because he is the show. Take Conor off of UFC 200 and struggle to make half a million buys for this card you've been hyping for over a year. Have fun.
Fighters come and go. This is hurting the Ufc big, but I don't think they will(or should) bend over to his will. If they do, it's going to look pretty pathetic, and the might as well rename their show to Ultimate Fighting Conor.

Dana is pretty good at sucking dick, so he may just be able to get himself a new main-event.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road

How is Conor being a boss here? He didn't get his way, quit, got pulled by the UFC then declared himself back and that he'd do the press in NY. Let's be honest the only reason Conor is this monster draw is because of the promotion both he and the UFC have put in. Sure the UFC will take a hit on UFC 200 but what other MMA promotion could give him UFC money? McGregor could make big money in pro wrestling sure but how long will that last? He's a fighter afterall not a pro wrestler.