Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still don't understand what Seabs sees in Weidman the second time around.

Remember what happened last time Silva came out extremely motivated? He absolutely dominated Chael, including stuffing all of his takedowns

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Silva is gonna beat the fuck out of Weid. The first match was a fluke

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Silva is gonna beat the fuck out of Weid. The first match was a fluke
I see a definite KO in Chris' future. And I don't mean handing another one out.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Poor Seabs
Lol people said this kind of shit the first time.

I still don't understand what Seabs sees in Weidman the second time around.

Remember what happened last time Silva came out extremely motivated? He absolutely dominated Chael, including stuffing all of his takedowns

Chael took him down in the 1st for that fight and was probably winning the first round. Anderson made sure he took advantage of Chael going for that spinning backfist but let's not try to re-write history here. Chris could do something as stupid for example going for the leg in the 1st fight could have cost him dearly as he was doing damage with the GNP but I just don't see him doing it this time.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-148-Results-Live-PlaybyPlay-Updates-44001

"Silva comes out swinging and Sonnen immediately changes levels to drive the Brazilian to the ground. Open guard from Silva as he wraps up Sonnen’s head and limits the damage. "

Anderson doesn't seem particular motivated either IMO he really doesn't seem to care about whether he takes the belt back whilst Chris is hungry to prove it wasn't a fluke. Secondly he's just a bad style for Anderson he can take him down as he showed in the first, has very respectable Jitz and decent stand up especially with his head movement and footwork, he won't outstrike Anderson no one on the roster could but with the threat of a takedown always present he can hold his own there. The one concern I have about him is his cardio as he did gas in the last fight but given his injuries the previous year I'm not sure how much to read into that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
so you can change your sig back Jan. 11th 2014 @El Homo

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Hey seabs, can you put on some bets ?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
well i have a good reason to watch the fight now.