Official MMA News/Rumours Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 3 - Hulk Hogan

Scott Hall clocks in with a 71. Next up Hollywood...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hulk.jpg

Hogan has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE World Title x6
WCW World Title x6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll say it again, I don't like Hogan, and I have never been a Hogan fan aside from a brief dalliance when he was "Hollywood"

As a wrestler, he sucks hard, but he has incredible charisma, so 1 point for wrestling ability and five for charisma for a total of 6/10 for Mr. Bollea.

Soulpower

6.5/10... He sucks in the ring and he refuses to job to a lot of younger talent (Angle and Lesnar are the exception) with that said, he still gets a big pop everytime he comes out, and that's where most of the score comes from.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I realised that I had given him a 4/10 before and that wasn't entirely fair, so yeah, I had to up it a bit.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Hogan gets 5 points off the bat just for putting the E on the map and for being the Face oft he E for so many years. He's headline WrestleMania after WrestleMania and was the biggest draw in the company.

Then you have the emotion that Hogan brings out of the fans. Whether you love him as I do or hate him as most everyone on the IWC does, you do so with passion. When he was Hollywood Hogan in the NWO he was the most hated man in wrestling. Did you watch his HOF inductuion. Thats the love that a legend gets. He's put over alot of wrestlers, whether by losing to them or by letting them stand in his shadow and catch some of the love(ie: Warrior, Savage). He put over the Rock at WM18 in probably the most anticipated match ever.(at least to me anyway). He may not be a technical wrestler but his presence cannot be denied.

9.5/10

Malone Hart

Reaction score
9.5/10

This guy is the whole reason the WWF was put on the map, he has sold out arena after arena, headlined wrestlemania after wrestlemania, his wrestling skills suck but he still somehow manages to put on a great match and get the biggest fan reaction (Backlash 2005, Summerslam 2005 etc)

After he made the WWF he then made WCW, he made that place go from minor league to major league in a matter of months, he holds the largest buy record to date (1.9 Starrcade 99)

This guy is wrestling.

Truth

Reaction score
Well he did bring up the WWF back in the day, and was a huge icon, draws great, thats 4 points. Got great charisma thats 3, cant wrestle, so yeah he gets a 7/10 from me. (higher then my last rating for him, but I just went on that i dislike him for that rating)

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
9.5/10

He is WWE. Not alot of wrestlers can do what he has done. If it wasnt for him, wrestling wouldnt be as famous as it was back then. Had good wrestling skills and is an icon to this day.

xtremebadass

8.5/10 He skyrocketed WWE in the 80's and hell he actually still wrestles. So I guess the guy ain't that bad, even though all the "Watcha gunna do?"'s and "You know sometin' dude"'s are really annoying

v1-power

Reaction score
man i hated him everything about him 2/10

MJ807

Reaction score
I seriously never liked him he always bored me his gimmick is way old and he never needs to be on WWE Tv again. 4/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He was very dull in the ring only had about three or four moves and they were not that good. The gimmick when he was hollywood was a change and IMO better than the american hero gimmick. 5/10

WeztSide

Reaction score
im gonna have to say 71 he is kind of sucks in the ring.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
9/10. he's part of the reason the WWE is so big, but i wish hed just go away and stop hurting himself