Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mugen

Reaction score
Wow. Cubs swept... Just a bunch of guys who were good enough to win 97 games in the regular season and then suck as soon as the NLDS logos were painted on the grass.

Since it doesn't look like the Sox are going to make it either, looks like I'm cheering for the Rays.

PeepShow

John "The Great" Danks gives the Sox another day :y:

What a clutch pitcher he is.

Travis40

Red Sox win :(

I don't see this next series going over 5 games...I really, really don't want to see the Sox in the Series again though.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Nope, he got drafted by the Rays in like 1999 or 2000 I think.
He's been with them all his career.
He's a great left fielder and hitter, I'm just glad he's back and next year, they'll be great with Longoria and Crawford working together.

PeepShow

A seventh-grade student was suspended for a day by his Palmetto, Fla., middle school -- but his principles remain intact and uncompromised.

Zachary Sharples decided on Sunday to get a Rayhawk -- the hairstyle that's taken the region by storm -- in a show of support for the Tampa Bay Rays after their loss Sunday to the White Sox in Game 3 of the ALDS.

The 12-year-old got a mohawk and sprayed it blue, washing out the dye Sunday night before bed.

On Monday, officials at Lincoln Middle School deemed the do a violation of dress code. They gave Sharples two choices: shave his head and return to class -- or serve an in-school suspension.

The choice was easy.

"My son is a diehard baseball fan. He's not a bad kid, he doesn't get into trouble," Sharples' dad told the Bradenton Herald. "All you see in the news right now is about the Rays. ... Now 500 to 1,000 people are walking around with mohawks. It's not offensive."

12-year-old refuses to denounce Rays for middle school

2jsf2o.gif

Good for him. I'd tell them to fuck off too.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Sorry for double post but that game last night was amazing, it was a home run fest.
Upton hit it deep enough to score that winning run in the 11th and thank god Fernando Perez pinch-runned for Navarro. This series will definitely go to 7 games, it's too good.

humankiller99

Reaction score
yeah that game was sick last night. i was shocked beckett got his ass shelled. AND STAYED IN THE GAME.. i hope lester gets rocked tomorrow afternoon