Official Member of the Month Voting Thread - June!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I'm with the Dolph's Ziggler. Always makes me laugh. The Dolphswatchs Threads have saves me 4 hours of shitty wrestling watching

#darksidegames

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I vote for AidsJohnson because he is the champ at rustling noobs jimmies

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I'm voting for stopspot. looked through his profile and the amount of threads he made this month is crazy O.O

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I vote Leo C, lots and lots of HQ posts in wrestling sections.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I vote Seabs. High quality post and he intermingles very well with the members, giving the staff a good view of what members want.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It's a little bit of a tough decision, but my vote's gotta' go to Stopspot for June. He's been a great contributor all month and has provided plenty of quality threads and posts.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Surprised I haven't got a single vote.

*hugs*

I did say I'd vote for either you or stopspot. so i went on both your profiles and compared the amount of threads you've made, you made a few but stopspot made like 123123543252`5.com this month.

Also you have to say WHY you vote for dolphs!!! >:O

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'd like to vote for DZ.

He's been a very active member, and has been taking part in alot of discussion threads, as well as a debate I posted. Lets not forget all of the contests he posts for the PPV matches and what not. I hope he becomes MOTM.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
It's a tough one between Stopspot and Seabs for me, both are always willing to help since I've been here, and both also post very good posts in the wrestling sections, but if I had to chose one, I'd have to say Stopspot just edges it for me. Sorry Seabs :p.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It bugs me how underrated Big Hoss is. Uploads every RAW and gets a ton of views, lots of referrals, nearly top poster weekly in discussion thread, lots of wrestling threads. He's always in my top 3 users to nominate. I guess his award row makes up for it though :)

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler