Official Member of the Month Voting - October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i vote lacky good poster and good guy he get's my vote

Lackin - unpopular :sad:

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I would vote lacky but I have to vote Sheldor for all the hard work with Federation X.

Reaction score
Too many people to choose.

I'll have to go for Lacky until he gets it. He's the only one who's the most active on this site. He'll post anywhere, not just on a specific forum/thread. Recently got BITW award as well. Very friendly user and doesn't get into any arguments with anyone. Has upgraded few people, donated money to Crayo, participated in Bets etc.. Oh, and his self gifs are the best.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
I don't vote for randy savage... Can my vote count as a negative for him? Lol just kidding randy!! Don't be hating

Otherwise it's Jonathan... Just for his profile pic

Haha, my first ever vote in MoTM.

Thanks Lanny :obama:

Even if it is for someone else :dawg:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Too many people to choose.

I'll have to go for Lacky until he gets it. He's the only one who's the most active on this site. He'll post anywhere, not just on a specific forum/thread. Recently got BITW award as well. Very friendly user and doesn't get into any arguments with anyone. Has upgraded few people, donated money to Crayo, participated in Bets etc.. Oh, and his self gifs are the best.

Can't disagree here mind.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
OK where the fuck is my post?

It's there now. See my status. WTF is going on.
It's been doing this a lot recently for me...

Seabs said:
I'll go with R'Albin, he's had so much to battle through being Scottish and all but he's a good chap.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Leojay C. Highest quality member on this site. Should've won this five times over by now. Oh an he's a fellow Leo very nice member.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I know I've re-joined near the end of the month therefore I'm not going to cast a vote. Good luck to you all :).

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Not that i matters now, but my vote is for Sheldor. His work in Fed-X was excellent and deserves it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I vote CM Punk because he not only posts in the wrestling section but also keeps me entertained in the locker room.