Official Member of the Month Voting - October

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Here we go again. Please vote for who you think has been the best member of October. Before you vote, make sure you read the rules below.

Rules:

1) You can not vote for yourself or a Chairmen.
2) You have to attach a reason with your vote, an example vote is given below.
3) If you insult any other user who has received a vote or even voice your opinion on that vote, then your vote will be void and you'll no longer be able to vote. Keep your opinions to yourself.
4) Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.
5) No off-topic posts here, I want this to be neat and tidy so it's easy for me to update.

Example vote: "I'm voting for Seabs. He has been active in the wrestling sections and is a very friendly guy".

I'm voting for Lacky. He constantly posts, he's super friendly, he's active in the wrestling sections by contributing threads and he's a recent BITW award winner. Honourable mentions go to Leo C, Testify, R'Albin, CM Punk and a few others, but Lacky -- again -- has been leading the way all month.

Current Leaderboard (will be updated):

Lacky - 12
DannyWoods - 2
Farooq - 1
Big Hoss Rambler - 2
Britanica - 1
Leo C - 5
Kia - 1
Gohan - 1
Jonathan - 1
Testify - 1
R'Albin - 1
Sheldor - 1
CM Punk - 1
Dolph'sZiggler - 1

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I second the vote to Lacky. HQ Member, generous and many people :fap: to him.:pity1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I vote for DannyWoods. Very active member and probably the nicest person in the forum.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Voting Farrooq Garrett Bischoff because he's been bossing around like a boss this month, and made me laugh couple of times.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lacky. Probably the friendliest guy on here. Never gets in arguments. Posts a lot and keeps them all quality. I have rarely if ever seen him spam by the words true definition.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I vote Big Hoss Rambler (Again) He's a solid active user, who participates in all live discussions week in, week out (Keeps me company). & He also created the prediction threads for PPVS.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Gotta throw a shout to the person creating all the fun new threads in the Locker Room. One vote for Miss Britanica.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C

Active & HQ & probably the best eligible member to not win MOTM

Reactions: leojay

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
My vote goes to Lacky. The most active member on the forum and 99% of his posts are of good quality.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I don't vote for randy savage... Can my vote count as a negative for him? Lol just kidding randy!! Don't be hating

Otherwise it's Jonathan... Just for his profile pic

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My vote is going to.....

Lacky. He's a nice guy and always makes good posts. Never spam.

:obama: