Official member of the month vote - August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm going to say Sackfist. It was down to Sackfist or lacky for me, but I decided with Sackfist. He's a dedicated member, and puts a lot of time into the Fed X forum, too.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I nominate the current MOTM Vince McMahon. The reason I chose Vince is because he's tried his best to Improve the forum, in terms of Recruiting new people via Twitter. & With 150 referrals within a week I think he's doing a good job.

So Vince gets my vote.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
My vote goes to @[THEAidsJohnson] for doing a wonderful job upgrading and being a leader for Team nWo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Voting farooq, and Kia you are so awesome.

Reaction score
Farooq. Has lots of HQ wrestling posts, actively participates in thread discussions, lots of humorous posts as well. Also the GOAT of WWEForums, second to Testify of course.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
After a long thought I choose The Sexy Pedo since he is honest and a good member.

Fuck that shit :haha: Give it to Leo C, the dude is active, makes high quality posts, and is a pretty cool dude, he even welcomes the new people here.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
This month my vote will go to Lacky for being extremely active. He has surpassed me in the amount of posts that I could ever make :p (although i still hold the record for most posts in a day I believe :obama: ) and he is pretty much always the top poster in discussion threads.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I vote Damien Sandow for being the intellectual savior of the masses.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I vote Faarooq. Man Has awesome quality posts, cracks me up, and sometimes let's me set up the jokes before he knocks them down.

Plus, hell, he's the GOAT:goat:.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
This vote is pretty much irrelevant anyway but Farooq, great contributor to the wrestling sections and literally one of the funniest posts ever on the legends section a couple of weeks ago to do with rednecks.

Thoroughly deserved win.