Official member of the month vote - August

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Since Crayo is offline and people want this I'll make it. Feel free to hijack it later Boss.

Same rules apply as always. One vote per user, no voting for yourself. You MUST post why you're nominating that person or the vote simply does not count. Staff can still be nominated, Chairmen can not. Any signs of cheating and that person will be removed from the vote. Don't turn this thread off-topic please.

I am nominating Sackfist for this months member of the month. Incredibly high quality poster who puts a lot of time on this forum, even if maybe everyone doesn't notice it. Time for one of the unsung heroes to get his due.

Current leader board:

Sackfist - 2
Farooq - 11
Lacky - 3
R'Albin - 2
Leo C - 2
AIDSJohnson - 1
Vince McMahon - 1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Farooq super long forgotten excess name - The dude posts news, is active constantly, has serious dedication the forum amongst other things. Definitely a top guy who deserves to be recognized.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ugh hardest month so far. I have no idea who to vote for between Lacky and Farooq. Both have been absolute top notch posters this month. For now I'm going to vote for Lacky because of his consistency with his posting. The only reason I could pick is because Farooq is getting something very nice soon #Spoilers.

I'll let you control this thread Stop :)

Reactions: WWE_Superstar

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Please help with updating the leader board Crayo :eek:tunga:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
So many people I could nominate this month, and I want to give them a mention, Farooq has been really HQ this month and topped of with the fact he is hilarious makes it even more difficult, Big Hoss Rambler is simply Big Hoss Rambler, he's so underrated and has deserved to either win this or be very close by now, Seabs hasn't really posted much at the end of this month but the first half of the month was simply one of if not the most funny user, makes me laugh with almost every post.

But my vote this month goes to R'Albin, he's really HQ this month but in all fairness has been the whole time I've been on here, great guy, he's really funny and I enjoy reading almost everything he posts. Sorry for the big post but I felt I should mention all the ones I thought were great this month.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
when voting closes?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I personally think Lacky should get MOTM this month. He has been of real quality this month, and I believe he will continue to remain of quality for a long time to come.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C, he responds to all of the threads no matter what.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The only comedian on here that legitimately gets a chuckle out of you, one of the coolest dudes on this forum, and a guy that can turn serious and know his shit when it comes to wrestling.

Definitely voting for Farooq. :goat: