Official Member of the Month thread - July

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C for sure. Not because I'm a biased Leo, but because he makes imo the best and most enjoyable posts on here. He's also pretty active despite his recent slow internets. He doesn't just spam smilies for posts either.

Honorable mention would be D'sZ because he makes me laugh every time I read a post of his pretty much.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I vote for @[Vince McMahon] because he's always active and made that banner (it doesn't have ambrose in but I will forgive you) and he helped me out on something important I asked him to do.

please make me a picture bro

also how did you get over 10,000 posts?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
How was my post off topic? it was a valid arguement?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Implying this thread is called "Member of the Month - debates". It's not, you make a nomination, explain why, and go so it stays clean and easy to manage. There's no right or wrong answer to debate about. Leaving this here so others can see. Please no more off-topic posts here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
3 straight MOTM 2nd place finishes >> winning the award

c13da6d05bec7d5716a1a8a10b585bbb.gif

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Can i still vote?? If yes, I vote for Dolph'sZiggler becuase I feel it's the righest thing in the world and he reatly improves this forum, especially in the other wretling section and had a month full of good jokes and metaphores.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I vote for Dolph's Ziggler as he is an awesome user a good laugh and always has amusing posts and is a bro!

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I'll vote for Vince, he is an avid reader in Federation X and a discussion addict which is a bonus

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I vote @[Vince McMahon] for being an awesome member and helping me out a lot.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I always rig the polls anyway, youre extremely mistaken if you think im letting the public decide!

:kiss: