Official Member of the Month Face Off - February

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your MOTM for February?

• GrammarNazi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Senhor Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Britanica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I voted for you, an action that wasn't reciprocated :sad1:

if there were an "i am losing my iwt title to this champ' or 'we are actually buddies" title great, but im putting you to sleep. My title. GN is my lady, and she deserved every vote she got man. You voting me was a huge surprise, and i plan on making you regret it. :troll:

This is for you.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
if there were an "i am losing my iwt title to this champ' or 'we are actually buddies" title great, but im putting you to sleep. My title. GN is my lady, and she deserved every vote she got man. You voting me was a huge surprise, and i plan on making you regret it. :troll:

This is for you.

We'll see how many non nWo votes you get vs Kid first.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
We'll see how many non nWo votes you get vs Kid first.

NWO VOTES? Bitch even you will vote for me when this goes down. I've said it many times, this is the torch passing match (if he wins) and you have to realize you arent the main event, we are. In fact, after i beat you i plan on beating randy THE NEXT night, and i will refuse to face anyone ive beaten in the past when i am champ. Are you willing to vote randy? :haha:

3ea7a4ce0677b632b9af7f935a54459c.gif

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
NWO VOTES? Bitch even you will vote for me when this goes down. I've said it many times, this is the torch passing match (if he wins) and you have to realize you arent the main event, we are. In fact, after i beat you i plan on beating randy THE NEXT night, and i will refuse to face anyone ive beaten in the past when i am champ. Are you willing to vote randy? :haha:

OH HE'LL NO! IFF I LOOSE I GET REMATSH CLAWS!

Seriously though enough jibber jabber, I'm not going to waste my hilarious banter on hypotheticals. See you at WM if you're man enough to beat Kid.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
OH HE'LL NO! IFF I LOOSE I GET REMATSH CLAWS!

Seriously though enough jibber jabber, I'm not going to waste my hilarious banter on hypotheticals. See you at WM if you're man enough to beat Kid.

Brother im man enough to beat you from @Seabs and @Stopspot in a battle royal. The champ is coming for you, prepare for a few minutes of sleep followed by a lifetime of failure provided to you care free from your favorite disease.

Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Brother im man enough to beat you from @Seabs and @Stopspot in a battle royal. The champ is coming for you, prepare for a few minutes of sleep followed by a lifetime of failure provided to you care free from your favorite disease.

Gonorrhea?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
AidsJohnson said:

Love how IWT transcends the section