Official Member of the Month Face Off - December

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your MOTM for December?

• Seabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Britanica

• Lady Deathbane

• Leo C

• deth

• Total voters

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Seabs wins.

@seabs PM me what message you want to display in the sidebar, what you want it to link to and what username colour you want.

Oh hell yeah, congrats dawg!

I, with humbling, surrend you, The Seabs, brother, the MOTM userbar and wish you the best in your future endeavors in hoping that one day, maybe, just maybe, we'll throw out some free for all concussion together.:obama:

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I use User CP to see if people have replied to my threads, but I understand why people would keep it enabled. I think it would be cool if it had "Aids, Dolph's and Seabs quoted you in this thread" as one notification instead of having "Dolph quoted you", "Seabs quoted you" if they are all in one thread. If they are separate quotes from separate threads then it's fine as it is. I could suggest this to @euantor

cba reading all this, summarise please or just PM me.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's barely three lines you lazy noob.

TLDR: Multiple quotes from one thread results in "X, Y and Z have quoted you in X thread".

Ah. Sure I can work that out at some point in the future :)