Official - Let's all pretend to care about the Olympics thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Olympics: The greatest celebration of all the filler sports NBC put on on Sunday afternoon because it would get more ratings than a movie from the 80's nobody remembers. I'm stunned that anyone cares, like the OP says.

Anyway, 5 medals for the US (one gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze) and none for GBR. Give us Americans the chance to say that our country is better than yours at something. inb4youcatchupaftertheswimmingeventsend

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
USA is usually pretty awesome at swimming and track I think, we suck dick at anything but rowing a boat down a river.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
I was disappointed Roddick/Isner didn't win today in doubles tennis, but the Bryan brothers winning was legit.

Can't wait to see Federer beat Djokovic for gold though.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, China is crazy. They dominated swimming when I watched earlier. 1st and 3rd with an American inbetween.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Australian swimmers, motherfuckers. They're out to get you guys.