Official Kimbo Slice Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Shamrock/Kimbo and the Kimbo Discussions have been merged into one Uber Kimbo Dumbass thread.

Wrestling Station

Dana White was dissing Kimbo like anything. He said that Kimbo is just a street fighter and he will be fucked by UFC fighters, the real MMA fighters not him. lol.

Kimbo imo is just an animal that needs to be tamed and controlled as he cant pull a submission, take downs, weak knee attempts. He only relates his power by punching, and punching only.

Lesner atleast can control the opponent down and dominate him on ground (when lesner is on top). And lesner is just had his 3rd ever MMA fight.
I think Kimbo will be murdered by most UFC heavyweight fighters.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I'm so sick of hearing about Kimbo, and it's not even his fault. He's actually going out there and trying to make a legitimate career doing something he's been doing in backyards (fighting). He's training with one of the best fighters ever and has shown improvement.
My problem is with Elite. They tout this guy like he's the next big thing in mma, the best around. Though they keep feeding him nobodies and acting like it's such a big accomplishment when he wins. EVERYONE wanted to see Rogers/Kimbo next but we get Kimbo vs Shamrock, who in his day was a phenomenal fighter but today isn't much competition for most pro fighters.
If Shamrock can take him down, yeah it might be a short night for Kimbo, but if Kimbo even connects with one of his haymaker punches, Ken will go down like a prom date.

I can see it now though, Kimbo wins and all the Kimbo lovers talk shit about him beating Ken Shamrock, acting like Ken is as good as he was a decade ago.

Nation

Im sick of all this Kimbo hype. He sucks dick. The guy that beat Kimbo went to the UFC and lost in less than a minute. He fights so fucking cheap too. I watched his fight with Tank and he hit him in the back of the head like 5 times. That's illegal. Then with his fight a few months ago there were rumuors that it was fixed. If Kimbo went to the UFC his career would be over after his first fight there.

xtremebadass

Im sick of all this Kimbo hype. He sucks dick. The guy that beat Kimbo went to the UFC and lost in less than a minute. He fights so fucking cheap too. I watched his fight with Tank and he hit him in the back of the head like 5 times. That's illegal. Then with his fight a few months ago there were rumuors that it was fixed. If Kimbo went to the UFC his career would be over after his first fight there.

I smell a Kimbo Slice Poll!!!!

EDIT: Damn, I can't put a poll in this thread, it is out of my hands...

xtremebadass

MMA.tv

Despite UFC President Dana White's consistent publicly voiced disdain for EliteXC's use of Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson as a marketable MMA commodity, White did recently offer Slice an opportunity to join the world's leading MMA promotion.

With Slice out of a job after the recent collapse of EliteXC and parent company ProElite, White was asked about the possibility of bringing the former streetfighter into the UFC at the post-UFC 90 press conference.

"[Slice] can be on 'The Ultimate Fighter,'" White said.

xtremebadass

Not to mention the good deal that would do for UFC, Kimbo on every week on the Ultimate Fighter? Can you say Ratings?

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Kimbo doesn't have a future in the fight leagues. He is a Blue street fighter that is going to get tapped out or KO'ed every time. Granted, that's if these organization wants to have him fight worthy opponents.