*Official John Cena Is The Wrestling God Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Come on people, i will eat you alive lol, i want to challenge people to a discussion on john cena. he's a god, a legend a man worth many words. come on people, post here if you hate Cena *not many people then* and i'll debate your points as i am the ultimate Cena fan ojoj. come on, i aint afraid on some punks who hate Cena.

Reaction score
and... i want to challenge people in the street fight zone because im in a mood to argue, dont skit me peepshow or else. ojoj,

Rell

Reaction score
c/s threadstarter

John Cena is that dude :yes:

He's the Kobe Bryant of Wrestling. At one point, he was probably the most "over" wrestler on the roster, but due to his overwhelming success, people began to nitpick any and everything he did. I mean, the same people who were once "Chain Gang Soldiers" are now calling Cena a bad wrestler, which is 100% bullshit. Bad wrestlers put on bad matches, correct? John Cena has a dozen grade A CLASSIC matches. His TLC with Edge, his I Quit match with JBL, his last man standing with Umaga, his Wrestlemania showdown with HBK, we can go on and on. Now, of course the "his opponents carried him" argument can be made, but if thats the case, someone please explain to me how Cena was able to take the Great Khali, who's about as talented as Kaedon, and make him look great? Are you going to tell me Khali carried Cena? Didn't think so...

thus John Cena = :king:

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Is this in the Kayfabe section? *looks* Nope I guess not. Wow, you really think that, huh. Oh well, I still dislike Cena. I've never seen the reason for all of the love, and I guess I never will.
I guess I'm some punk that hate's Cena. So let's start the debate. Give me one good reason why I should enjoy Cena as a wrestler.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, since that smurf fucked around and got himself banned, I guess I'll take over the topic for him. I still stand by my original post, Cena = :king:

Who wants it with the god?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow. What a fucking mark. Does he want to give any reasoning, or is he just going to be a complete gimp?

Oh and, JBL is the Wrestling God.

Rell

Reaction score
Do you guys read threads, or skim through em?

I read everything up to your post when you said: He is the Kobe Bryant of wrestling.

Fuck basketball.

I didn't know God was a rapist ... or black for that matter.