Official High School Sports Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
This is most likely for the American guys, in high school or so.

High School Football season is starting everyone. What you think about it? Your team good? You play?

BTW. My High Schools Team, St. Xavier Cincinnati, is #1 in the Nation.

LETS GO X! LETS GO X! LETS GO X!

We play the 4th team in the nation next Sunday, and its gonna be on ESPN.

Discuss about High School Football. Its everyones favorite.

PeepShow

^You go to school for the # 1 HS football team in the nation? Damn! Holy Shit. Mother fucker. LOL, thats pretty sweet.

Mines a shit HS that has won a total of 2 games over the last 3 yrs since Ive been there. Its pretty crappy. LOL

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
yeah. Numero Uno baby. I didn't realize we were until tonight at the game when i was told. lol.

I might try out next year for the JV team. I live in kentucky, so i couldnt play this year. im movin to ohio for lacrosse. maybe football.

EDit- Actually, We're #4 in the nation. Dematha (team we play September 2) is 5th

either way. to be #4 in ANYTHING in the nation is amazing.

PeepShow

# 4 in your state is amazing.....lol. Id take just having a winning season first, hell just win a damn game.....lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
GaWD. This is like the 3rd time ive edited.

We ARE #1 in the Nation. Some polls say 4th. Thats why i got confused.

yeah. Thats right. We RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Anyone else here want to discuss?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
1st in the nation holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have trouble even beliving that

My team Hamilton West owns but not that much...we last year went to the semis in the state playoffs...Im Varsity Nose Guard this yr....wew just had out 1st scrimage against Atlantic City and we did really well,last yr they killed us so we improved....we should be having a great season so ill keep posted.

Reaction score
Eh, we're not that good. We're Penncrest HS in PA about 15 mins. outside Philly. We finished like, 5-6 last year. I still like goin' to the games, but I really don't end up watching them that much lol. But, my friend who is sophmore (so am I), is starting varisity this year, and has been called one of the best young halfbacks in the Northeast, ever since he was around 8 or 9 so I guess we'll see.

Also, I don't play for the team, I'm a baseball guy myself.

Reaction score
I am part of the Emerson Cavos, Im not sure we are even ranked and we only won 3 games last season lol. I play WR and its my first year of ever playing football. I am still learning alot about the game that I've never knew before and its also been pretty tough. I come home all sore and our conditioning is brutal, but I try to overcome everything and I hope we have a good season this year! (first scrimmage is tomorow against Heights)

Reaction score
I go to Deer Valley High School in Phoenix, Arizona. Home of the Skyhawks!

I play on the Varsity football team as a Defensive End and Offensive Tackle, of which I played both ways in our first game.

We are currently ranked tenth in the state, but many people believe that we are horribly underrated due to our sketchy past. We will contend for the State Championship no doubt.

PeepShow

ZOMG!!!!! Our team just won a game!!!!!!! :jump:

our first win in a year!!!!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
We just won a scrimage 27-19....season starts this week :D ..... were not lookin bad at all

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
we won our opener 35-7 (squash DII team)

we play the #5 team Sunday on ESPN. its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Reaction score
We just won 10-6, it was a great game.

I started my first varsity game tonight, and I'm exhausted.