*Official Golf Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
Nah, golf is amazingly skilled to be able to play, any of you play to a good standard and then you can bash it!

Kizza

Nah, I'd rather just stick to bashing it rather then being bored.

Saying you have to be skilled at something before you bash it is idiotic as well.

C4

Golf absolutely sucks. It's so damn boring to watch.

Nascar > Golf.

Both of them aren't sports though. :shifty:

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
XD Terrorist. And to be honest Kizza, saying it sucks and blowing it off without probably ever playing it is childish, don't you think? Rather than me saying you have to have played it before saying it's awful.

Kizza

You ever bagged a wrestler? You ever wrestled for WWE? Pretty sure it's called an opinion.

MardyBum100291

Reaction score
I'm not insulting the sport though, i'm insulting the person. You are insulting the entire sport, not just one golfer. So, what's your favourite sport then?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kiz is a real man, so he likes Aussie rules and footy, not sports where people stick fingers up other guys assholes.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pfft, go stick your finger up Blaze's butthole.