Official Football Discussion Thread 2013/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
We were absolutely amazing today, annihilated Stoke with a few second choice players out, loving Martinez's style so far

Coleman's really impressing me, and it proved a smart move on my part to switch the injuried Baines for him in my dream team!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Coleman's really impressing me, and it proved a smart move on my part to switch the injuried Baines for him in my dream team!

He's playing very well at the moment, and in my opinion is now in the top 3/4 right backs in the country. Not bad considering we paid like 55K from Sligo Rovers for him. He's just as important to our team than Baines is atm.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Great season from Everton for sure... And people were saying Martinez was not worthy of being their manager lol.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Great season from Everton for sure... And people were saying Martinez was not worthy of being their manager lol.

Gotta admit I had my reservations at the start of the season, but the players have really adapted to his style very well, and we are playing some fantastic football. What's your opinion on Moyes?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Good manager, given a massive task. Will take him time to settle, and only fake fans are not giving him a chance.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Cant even be bothered to troll this thread anymore, you guys make it too easy for me.

Hull City TIGERS 3 - 1 Liverpool? Really? Ok.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Better point for Spurs than for Utd no question, they needed to prove a point, Spurs just needed to stop a slide. Great result for Hull, same old Liverpool in many ways, still think they have a shot at the top though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
My only thing with Everton is that aswell as they're doing next season, they've got to start all over again possibly in a worse off position. They're not going to have a 15/20 goal striker in their ranks and Jelavic/Kone won't cut mustard, the Barca kid won't be there either nor Barry unless they sign him permanently. He's going to have pull out a couple of rabbits that's for sure.

Sturridge down for 6/8 weeks for Liverpool so will be interesting to see how they cope without him and all the weight on Suarez' back because I did mention that I feared for them if either got injured. Couldn't have got off to worse start.

Big big month for Arsenal. Everton, Napoli, Man City & Chelsea one after another is going to be a big ask, come out of that in a similar position to how they are now and you have to take them seriously for the title.

CGS

Reaction score
Yeah we are a bit fucked. Couldn't have happened at the worst possibly time with the winter run up right around the corner. Suarez is brilliant but he can't carry us all by himself through this period.

Very interesting period for Arsenal as well. They defo have done well thus far and like I've been saying this month and next month will be their big tests. Come out of Feb/March near the top and it's gonna be hard to overlook them.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Yeah but the bigger news of the day is that former Villa manager John Gregory is finding work again, this time at League Two Crawly Town. Maybe he has found his level, apart from a pretty solid spell at Villa his CV reads like a joke.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Didn't expect Everton to be doing so well.

Also wowwwwww @ Suarez. Jesus.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
A great night of Football and boy am I over the moon at Villa's win, you just can't predict us this season. Would have bitten your hand off for a draw before the game, but when they leveled the second time thought it might swing their way, but again we showed great spirit. Nice we are spreading the goals around too. Knowing us we will go and lose at Fulham now. Right now I am pleased with our progress.