• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
And Villa are on the march again! I think Chelsea have one mind on Thursday. Great day for the club and Petrov would be proud how we are playing. Would be nice to keep a clean sheet, but then that might be too much to ask for. lol.

Good luck to Wigan today.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
And we have made it to half time at 1-0 which could be big. I would take a draw from this but they have me thinking we can get more!

The Cork

Banned
Ughhhh, Wigan.

Gonna be the first team to have more people on the bus parade than actually watching it. That shit ground is gonna be hosting European games too next season, just UGHHHH

Gimmick

Happy for Wigan. I don't like them, and actually want them to go down this season but it's much better seeing them win it than Man City.

Now lets hope they drink a lot of champagne from now until Tuesday night.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Guess its been a great day for Wigan in more than one way:ken:

I am pleased for them when you see where they have come from and also the class of the manager and chairman it is a great story. Just hope that the result today has a negative effect on them over the next two games:ARN:

Also hope the rumours about Manchini are not true, the guy is a class act and has done a fantastic job at City, not to mention the fans love him. Sacking him could see them undo all the great work.

Prodigy

Banned
Rooting for Man City today, can't be dealing with pointless, shitty teams like Wigan winning a trophy.

How does it feel that pointless shitty teams like Swansea and Wigan have won a trophy within the last 7 years whilst Arsenal haven't?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
How does it feel that pointless shitty teams like Swansea and Wigan have won a trophy within the last 7 years whilst Arsenal haven't?

Yeah I think a little more respect from Cork is due. Besides I think it keeps things interesting when different teams win the cups.

We're not quite safe yet Prod...

The Cork

Banned

Give it seven more years and you'll know the feeling.

No Fergie, no trophies.

The Watford/Leicester game was amazing earlier on btw, crazy finish.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm sure Arsenal are foaming at the mouth wishing they could trade it all in to be in either Swansea or Wigan's position... In future at least use a club that Arsenal might wish they could switch with.

Ozymandias

All kicking off in Manchester this evening. Ferguson says Rooney's handed in a transfer request and Mancini has reportedly been sacked.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
All kicking off in Manchester this evening. Ferguson says Rooney's handed in a transfer request and Mancini has reportedly been sacked.

Neither is a suprise. The second one is pretty sad apart from a below Champions League performance I don't see what more he could have done at City over the last near four years. This would be more understandable if they were lineing some one better up, but they are not. This could all be very good news for Chelsea.

Dale

Super Moderator
Neither is a suprise. The second one is pretty sad apart from a below Champions League performance I don't see what more he could have done at City over the last near four years. This would be more understandable if they were lineing some one better up, but they are not. This could all be very good news for Chelsea.
It's not about the last four years though is it, it's about being the defending Premier League Champions and going nowhere near close to defending it, not to mention not winning the FA Cup against a team they should be beating everytime they play. All that came about by him recruiting poorly in the summer by purchasing squad players at best and not people who would be automatic starters.

The only reason he should stay is that he knows what players he needs to strengthen and United are going into a transitional phase somewhat with Fergie leaving and so it's the perfect chance for them to assert their dominance by recruiting well.

Status
Not open for further replies.