Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Take a bow van Persie... you son of a bitch.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Big who cares, whether you get to a semi or get knocked out in the first you still haven't won the thing so I don't see how you can take the piss.

Especially when Rafa Benitez is your manager and you lost to a team with 1 win all season. Bradford would prol smash QPR if they played them r/n.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
SUPER NAKHI :rock2:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Fucking Villa :lmao :lmao :lmao

I don't care if we get absolutely mauled in the second leg now, just seeing how badly they jobbed tonight was enough :lmao

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Bradford for Europe :winning: :Kanye2:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
If Bradford and Swansea get to the final I think Bradford get Europe anyway, as Welsh teams can't qualify through English cups (like Cardiff vs Pompey the other year)

Chelsea won't get Europe anyway because Rafa Benitez is their manager and they have Torres up front :lol:

Huge games tomorrow btw.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
If Bradford and Swansea get to the final I think Bradford get Europe anyway, as Welsh teams can't qualify through English cups (like Cardiff vs Pompey the other year)

Chelsea won't get Europe anyway because Rafa Benitez is their manager and they have Torres up front :lol:

Huge games tomorrow btw.

Don't Bradford only get Europe if the team they play in the final qualifies for the Champions League?

And yep, big games tomorrow. Do you reckon you can get a result again? You're pretty good against City at home.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Don't Bradford only get Europe if the team they play in the final qualifies for the Champions League?

And yep, big games tomorrow. Do you reckon you can get a result again? You're pretty good against City at home.

Usually thats the case, but if Swansea win it and they aren't allowed in Europe then that slot has to go somewhere, either runner up or next place down in the league (6th at least)

As for tomoz, no, I think we'll get crushed.....we are terrible. Think you'll batter Liverpool though because....well, just look at them. They got done by Villa ffs :lol:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Usually thats the case, but if Swansea win it and they aren't allowed in Europe then that slot has to go somewhere, either runner up or next place down in the league (6th at least)

As for tomoz, no, I think we'll get crushed.....we are terrible. Think you'll batter Liverpool though because....well, just look at them. They got done by Villa ffs :lol:

Hopefully you can manage at least a draw. I'm nervous for the Liverpool game because as we all know, it's their cup final.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I think Arsenal's got a good chance tomorrow especially with Yaya and Aguero out.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

I've never heard about that rule about Welsh clubs and Europe. Surely if a Welsh team are allowed to play in the English leagues then they are afforded the same rights as any other club.

Villa are in big trouble right now, if we can't get a result at home to Southampton then it is going to be a long season. Vlaar returning is one plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.