Official EWR Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

My biggest ememory from this game when I first played it was when I gave the MCMG the Tag Titles and on week later Chris Sabin went to rehab for being a cocaine addict!!! That was a few days before my first every PPV on EWR and I was pissed at him so I gave the titles to Team 3D because they were really over :(

Moonlight Drive

I still need to know about scenarios :/

EDIT-

LMAO! This is the Incident I just got

'CM Punk has been checked into rehab'

Straight Edge huh?

chessarmy

Here is one of my TNA iMPACT! shows, I got bored lol:

1- Angelina Love is backstage. She was building up the feud with Lita. Well, that's just...neat!

2- Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed vs Johnny Devine and Petey Williams.

Match Background: Lethal and Williams have been feuding recently. Petey Williams is the reigning TNA X Division champion, and has been since 20 July 2009.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Consequences Creed on Devine. Implant DDT by Consequences Creed! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Creed tags out to Jay Lethal. Creed \ Lethal hook up Devine, then hit a double suplex. Hooks the leg for a two count. Second rope flying axe handle, Devine goes down. One day, Lethal might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Devine counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Lightning kick by Devine on Lethal. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Johnny Devine and Petey Williams. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Williams hits a dropkick on Jay Lethal and gets right back up. Lethal blocks a kick from Petey Williams. Hard back suplex on Williams. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Lethal tags out to Consequences Creed. Consequences Creed kicks the leg, knocks Williams down, and goes to work on it. Tag to Johnny Devine. Consequences Creed hits a rolling kick on Devine. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Consequences Creed floors Johnny Devine...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Creed-DT, forget about it. 1....2...3!

My Opinion: Good bout. In my estimation, it's about ***3/4.

3- Angelina Love is in the ring. Lita comes out, and challenges her to a match at Hard Justice. The challenge is accepted.

4- Samoa Joe is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was building up the feud with Scott Steiner. Well, that's just...neat!

5- The Briscoes are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by Beer Money, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, J. Briscoe and Mark have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

6-Matt Morgan is in the ring, when Tomko comes out from the back. They trade insults, and look ready to begin fighting when numerous referees, other backstage officials, and wrestlers come running out and hold them apart so that they can't go at it.

7- Rhino is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Abyss, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

8- Booker T vs Samoa Joe.

Match Background: Samoa Joe is the reigning TNA World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 17 August 2008.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Booker T ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Joe is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Joe. BIG clothesline on Joe. Booker drops an elbow...but Samoa Joe moves out of the way. Samoa Joe with a spinning neckbreaker on Booker. Booker walks into a side slam. There's a two count on the pin. Booker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive backbreaker on Joe and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Booker T scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Joe counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Samoa Joe ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Booker kicks Samoa Joe in the gut to reverse the momentum. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Joe. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Samoa Joe turns around. Scott Steiner drops Joe to the canvas. Scott Steiner quickly locks on the Steiner Recliner! Steiner leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Booker T pins Joe. Booker and Steiner are putting the boots to Samoa Joe! Kevin Nash comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Booker \ Steiner running for cover. Kevin Nash saved Joe from a major beating.

My Opinion: Slightly above average match. Only gets a **3\4 rating from me.

9- Team 3D vs Motor City Machine Guns.

Match Background: Team 3D are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion.

The Match: Hard back suplex on Devon. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. SUPER frankensteiner on Devon, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley. Motor City Machine Guns whip Devon into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Alex Shelley hits a rolling kick on Devon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Alex Shelley connects with a back heel kick on Devon and gets back up quickly. Devon kicks Alex Shelley in the gut to reverse the momentum. Brother Devon scores with a standing spinebuster. Devon tags out to Brother Ray. Bodyslam by Ray. Ray hits a piledriver on Alex Shelley. That used to end matches, you know. Ray walks into a drop toe hold. Tag to Chris Sabin. SUPER frankensteiner on Ray, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tor-NADO DDT from Chris Sabin, Ray got planted! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Sabin strikes Ray. Ray flips out of a Chris Sabin bodyslam attempt. Full nelson slam on Sabin. Chris Sabin is all alone...3D!! 1....2....3! Team 3D remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Overall show rating: 81%

Well, there you go. I'll probably just post my PPVs in here from now on, so you guys get an idea of what I am doing in my game. I'd love to see other people's work in here as well.

The Rated R CMStar

I started on Backlash 08. I am now on the buildup for Wrestlemania 26. I'll post Mania 26 when I get there.

Moonlight Drive

Scenarios? WTF are thy and how do i use them!11?!1!/1!?

Also, apprently I'm almost bankrupt in RoH in two months. I fucked up somewhere but I can't figure it out :/

The Rated R CMStar

Wrestlemania 26

Ladder Match
US Championship
Jeff Hardy defeats Benjamin to win the belt

Overall Rating: 85%
Crowd reaction: 89%
Match Quality: 79%

Submission Match
Colt Cabana makes CM Punk tap out

Overall Rating: 84%
Crowd Reaction: 80%
Match Quality: 88%

Shawn Michaels defeats Rey Mysterio

Overall: 76%
C.Reaction: 79%
M. Quality: 72%

Dream Match
Undertaker sends his streak 18-0 defeating Sting

Rating: 84/%
C. Reaction: 86%
M. Quality: 81%

Batista defeats Bobby Lashley

Overall: 79%
C. Reaction: 84%
M. Quality: 64%

WWE Championship Match
MVP defeats John Cena and Randy Orton(c) to win the championship

Overall: 83%
C. Reaction: 91%
M. Quality: 66%

First Time Ever
Triple H(Raw) defeats Edge(Smackdown)

Overall: 95%
Crowd reaction: 100%
M.Quality: 85%

World Heavyweight Championship
Mr. Kennedy defeats Chris Jericho(c) to win the WHC

Overall: 81%
C. Reaction: 90%
M. Quality: 62%

WRESTLEMANIA OVERALL RATING: 84%
PPV Buyrate: 1.90

Surprisingly good buyrate for mediocre matches. Damn, wrestlers bail on me. Tune in to see Backlash 2010

chessarmy

^ nice, I wonder why Kennedy vs Jericho got a low match rating, I would think that those two can put on an awesome match. Thats a pretty good buy rate though so good job with the PPV :)

The Rated R CMStar

I honestly expected more match quality. CM Punk and Colt Cabana, HBK vs Mysterio and Kennedy vs Y2J got way too low ratings. Taker vs Sting was a good shocker though

seX-Power

For somebody that doesnt know a thing about this can somebody briefly explain to me what this is and what all the numbers mean?

C4

I used to play EWR, interesting game.

Nobody got the newer version, TEW or something... right? :cry:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lolz. Here's take no prisoners 2011, I havent decided on whos gonna win, but I have officially made the card.

Last Man Standing

Austin Aries vs. Homicide

ROH World Tag Team Titles (Ladder Match)
Age Of The Fall (c) vs. Steenerico vs. The Brisco Brothers

ROH Television Title

Roderick Strong (c) vs. Erick Stevens

#1 Contenders match for the ROH World Tag Team Titles
Los Luchas vs. Claudio Castonolie & Matt Sydal

NWA World title

D'Lo Brown (c) vs. Billy Kidman

ROH World Title
Brian Danielson (c) vs. Chris Hero vs. Nigel Mcguiness

The Rated R CMStar

LOl, I just can't kill TNA. Kurt Angle, Sting, Roode, Lethal, Sabin, Harris, Storm, Abyss, Christopher Daniels and now Booker T all have jumped ship, yet, they are still around.

I think that when Cage jumps ship, it will be the end of TNA

chessarmy

^ I bought Shimmer, but I fired most of their roster and ended up retiring their belt

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team