**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
No doubt about it, for maybe a season or two I thought maybe Evra was but now it's plain for all to see, because he is the only LB at least I can think of that can also perform on an International level. The strange thing is, imo we have the best keeper in the world (Hart), two of the best CBs in the world (Lescott and Terry), the best LB in the world (Cole), oneof the best CMs in the world (Gerrard) and one of the best Strikers in the world (Rooney) so why aren't we playing to their strengths instead if just hoofing the ball upfield whenever we get it.

Agreed, a couple years ago I think Evra was to be honest, now he's slipped to 2nd or 3rd, Cole is just incredible. I don't think Lescott is up there with the best CB's in the world, and tbh, I don't think Terry is any more, but they're both damn good. Gerrard also is ageing so despite his amazing performances I wouldn't put him in the same league as the Xavi's, Fabregas', Silvas, Iniestas etc. Rooney is our only real world class player, a player who can get into any team and world team of the year etc and with this current system I understand why he can't completely shine.

At Man United he has 3 bombing wingers to play off with Valencia, Nani and Young and strike partners of Hernandez and Werlback. England just don't have that pace (well, we do, we just don't use it, instead we play Milner). We need a completely different philosophy in football imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I swear I'll have myself a hissy fit if Mario doesn't start.

YOU CAN'T SILENCE THIS MAN
6806715.bin

LEGGO ITALY

btw I just called in sick so I could see this shit. :boss:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll honestly rage so hard I'll flip my allegiance to the English if it happens. I like the Italians but not starting him is inexcusable beyond words. He has looked really good in the tourney.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
F*** you, we don't want your allegiance.

Good, I wouldn't give it to you anyway. Just another one of my hollow threats like when I say I'll stop watching Raw. I'd chop of my dick and feed it to my dogs before I gave my allegiance to you filthy redcoats.

SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIICK

VIVA LA ITALIA.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I now hope US fail in qualifying for the world cup, which you won't, so I hope you do what you typically do and get gang raped by every other country in group stages.

Must admit, Mario is the closest thing to making me want Italy to score.

LEGGO ROONEY

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Feels good to know you can't make any England team related jokes at me now for at least 2 years.

beckham.jpg

Can't even beat the 28th ranked country in the world :dawg: