**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Greece needs to go over Germans just for the sake of the politics those two countries are taking against each other lol. #AngelaMerkel

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I'd lol if Greece beat Germany just for Tombstone to argue Germany were robbed by a flying spaghetti monster using jedi mindtricks to ensure Gomez didn't win them the game. Don't fancy England's chances tbh however, although with the low expectation the quarters is a decent showing. Then again anything can happy in tournament football.

Hahahahaha

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Might not be so interesting considering we are out of the tournament but this here goal against France is pretty boss.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
hour and a half until CR7 rape time.

My team for the quarterfinals:

Buffon vs England
Def: Hummels vs Greece| Pepe vs Czechs| Lescott vs Italy
Mid: Gerrard vs Italy| Busquets vs Fra| Iniesta vs Fra| Pirlo vs Eng| Ribery vs Spain
Fwd: CR7 vs Czechs| Benzema vs Spain

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Wanting Czech to go through tonight as I've got money on them and I would like to see them go through anyway as I don't think their attack is that great and they would struggle to score against our defence IMO. #forwardplanning

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
FFS not started changing my team yet.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Fuck, I shouldn't have reminded you.

my team is loaded though, I'm about to make a comeback in this bitch.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I took my assistant manager's advice and changed all my players around and got actual subs. Then 2 days before England game he's like "Put England players on the bench as they don't play until Tuesday", so I did it. Forgot about the league, didn't put them back and lost out on a ton of points, so kind of forgot about it.