**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Adam Johnson barely gets games at City move onto another team lad. Him and Carol would be a dream IMO, he could drop a cross on a sixpeth.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Neither does Milner though. Milner didn't play once in City's winning run towards the end. Why he needs to protect Glen Johnson when we could just have Michah Richards baffles the shit out of me. I've lost count how many times Milner has lost the ball so far.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can't explain it then I always though Milner was a 30+ game guy tbh. Glen Johnson should have been the back up imo.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed.

Everywhere else we've looked solid, dominated possession, defended well and pressed well. I think if we're going to concede it'll be because of the right hand side. We need to score a 2nd.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You've dominated this half. Sweden has done a good job preventing anymore goals than you've already have. But we need to step it up and play more aggressively if we hope to score any though and make this match really interesting. I have to say I think England is winning this.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was always going to happen, England are pussies and fall all the way back because some average team in comparison (Sorry Stopspot) started passing around. Fuck England's philosophy. We deserved that, I'm glad we've conceded, let's actually play with balls now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It makes the match much more interesting. I generally think Sweden plays better when chasing and I realize we are most likely loosing (We are only a average football nation). But this makes the match much more interesting.