**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lahm ain't shit. Especialy when Holland may bring in Narsingh. Then.. There will be no Lahm left..

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lol what are you talking about Guise. Lahm is on the left now where he ain't that good, but on the right, he is the best RB in the world. He successfully controlled Real Madrid's Ronaldo. The one goal Bayern condeded in the Allianz Arena was Lahm's fault though, and the 2nd goal of Madrid in Bernabeu wasnt his fault because the ball deflected of Kroos' foot so no one was expecting it.

Robben is a big match flop, but if Roben scores he is gonna talk with a big mouth like all the Dutch players LOL. Only the Dutch treat this as a WWII fight while the Germans see it as a friendly rivarly. For laughs I want the Germans to play Di Matteo style to frustrate the Dutch and then play it on the Counter with the Great King Kroos, Oezil, Mueller and Podolski.

Holland aint no Portugal with their defense and Midfield Guise.

I vote for a 1-0 or 2-1 German win Guise.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Robben, Ronaldo, Valencia.

Lahm got raped by Ronaldo when he was on the right too, get your fanboy ass out of here lmao. Lahm = overrated. I could name 5 better RB's easily.