**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nah, looks more like a soccer ball :lebron:

:cool:

d59ff35076a9c33af7b660ecafabc87a.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thoughts on tomorrow's games? Greece vs Czech's early and Poland/Russia later.

Greece is tactically boring to most people, but I'm a weirdo and enjoy watching teams that can defend like they and Italy do. They deserved to beat Poland and if they play like they did they should get past the Czech's. Russia probably had the most impressive opening match, so it will be interested to see them against the host nation. I'm thinking Poland might be able to give them a run, maybe even pull out a point, but they won't beat Russia

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh, the most commonly picked "boring group" or "lackluster group" was the most interesting. I want to see how Russia do against a co-host nation, I believe they'll storm them. I want to see how Greece do against Czecks who were not at the parks against Russia. I love tactics and lower games like this, they're normally more fun to watch due to the lesser tension and expectation.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea all in all The Greece/Poland match has been the best one thus far.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol Greece. I'm going back to sleep

Couldn't fall back asleep :cry: this game is lame