**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Young was clipped when he got away down the right however he isn't strong enough for international football IMO. When he got space to play in Miner he was gold. Great FK by Gerrard.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Thank you.

Young imo doesn't need strength, he's a clever lil' player. But he's a winger naturally so I'd love him to get stronger for Manchester United, he gets pushed off so easily.

You see the face goal?

Edit: Nearly died then -.-

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Watched the Young play again. Evra gets ball first, but then he does knee the back of Young's calve a bit which I missed the first time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Damn I deleted the aw yeah smiley, it would have been perfect :p

Tbh the main threats for France so far is Benzema and Nasri, they look good. Ribery is hit and miss atm. Welback and Young are performing like they do for United which is what we want, sometimes they're inconsistent too. Parker doing a boss job, Gerrard needs to get more into the game and we want more Ox!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The next time England goes forward you should feel better. France's back line is sketchy

I'm supposed to get 3 points for an assist but Ribery has 2 points. He assisted on Nasiri's goal or am I high on PCP right now?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah said that earlier, behind their front 4 and perhaps Cabaye they're an average team. We need more belief to actually pass and go forward. Ox and Young were tearing their shady defence apart.

1-1 with half time is decent though, got a goal, we know we can score, Roy needs to do some magic. Milner needs to be taken off, he's on to be a defensive help to Johnson but Ribery has made Milner's ass hole the same size as Lescott's head thus far.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol, I'm completely overhauling my fantasy team

OUT:
RVP
Rosicky
Modric
Almeida
McGeady
Abate
Papadapalous

IN:
Sneijder
Balotelli
Iniesta
Boateng
Jelavic
Polanski
Strinic

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've got cheat codes, don't sweat it.

Look up the transfer rules about the 'wild card'

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lineup for the next set of games:

Buffon
Boateng-Lescott-Zhirkov
Polanksi-Parker-Sneijder-Iniesta-Ribery
Benzema-Balotelli

Ribery (5) Lescott (8) Parker (2) and Benzema (2) have combined for more points than everyone else on my team in one half.