**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"His inability to regularly score goals meant that with Hooper & Samaras being preferred strikers, Samaras had to remould his game. Manager Neil Lennon moved his role to more of a winger on the left wing."

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Samaras,+Georgios

Either way sounds like he has been playing poorly for the last couple of seasons and isn't as good as he was a few years back.

Russia (4-3-3): Vyacheslav Malafeev; Aleksandr Anyukov, Aleksei Berezutski, Sergei Ignashevich, Yuri Zhirkov; Roman Shirokov, Igor Denisov, Konstantin Zyryanov; Alan Dzagoev, Aleksandr Kerzhakov, Andrei Arshavin.

Czech Republic: Petr Cech; Theodor Gebre Selassie, Tomas Sivok, Roman Hubnik, Michal Kadlec; Jaroslav Plasil, Petr Jiracek; Jan Rezek, Tomas Rosicky, Vaclav Pilar; Milan Baros.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm ashamed to admit I actually watch the SPL (inb4 Ralbin owns me), when he does get put on the wing he does a Rooney type role. Drops in the center and runs into the box for headers and such, no difference from his striking role tbh. Celtic dominate most games in SPL so there's no need for him to stay on the wing.

He's a flop, he was good a couple of seasons ago.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't dare watch SPL besides Celtic vs Rangers or an occasional odd Rangers game because they have 3 Americans.

but yea, Samaras has gone to shit. He used to be solid

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Edu plays for Rangers right? I remember him being labelled as a profit in America as the next big thing lmao.

I think you are mixing Edu and Freddy Adu. But yea, Edu does play for Rangers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Is DeMarcus Beasley still at Rangers? Haven't followed the SPL ever tbh.

Beasley is in the Mexican League now. Rangers has Bocanegra, Edu, and Bedoya from the US.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Might be, where is Adu now?

So hard going from BBC to ITV, ITV = tons of adverts, BBC = none :(.

Adu has been all over. Started in MLS, went to Benfica, went on loan to like 5 different clubs, and is back in the MLS now.

He catches a lot of flack because he's been a bust compared to the expectations, but he is still a good young player IMO. I'm disappointed he isn't on the USMNT roster for WCQ.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Adu has been all over. Started in MLS, went to Benfica, went on loan to like 5 different clubs, and is back in the MLS now.

He catches a lot of flack because he's been a bust compared to the expectations, but he is still a good young player IMO. I'm disappointed he isn't on the USMNT roster for WCQ.

Yeah the first time I heard of him was when I read in the newspaper that he's going to be the best ever player, lmao.