Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea, let me smile while WWE takes a big steaming dump right on my head with this horrible PPv

fuck off kid, I don't need you to tell me that this shit isn't shit when it clearly is
Tough man. Enjoy the product or don't watch. If you actually want alot of quality just watch Ring of Honor?

Not that hard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
William said:
Tough man. Enjoy the product or don't watch. If you actually want alot of quality just watch Ring of Honor?

Not that hard.
Eat my shit

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn :(

I was really hoping that Justin Gabriel would win....It sucks their making him job now.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
They've been booking Bryan as a cowardly heel champ all along who gets by on guile and luck, not domination. The booking tonight didn't change that and they won't change it. That's the way he's been portrayed for the last few months, so it is what it is.

The whole Natty with gas thing is old, stupid, and thoroughly disrespectful, but remember who runs the show. He made out with Trish Stratus in front of his wife on national TV after he made her bark like a dog and walk around on all fours in her underwear. Vince has no respect for women, period. This hasn't changed either.

The Divas match was good. The Raw EC match was good, just had an odd ending. The Smackdown match was slow, but was pretty decent when it was being dominated by Rhodes, Barrett, and Bryan, who are three of the best workers in WWE. The Swagger-Gabriel match was good for what it was, but had the expected ending.

This has been their weakest PPV in a while, but they've put on a pretty strong series of PPV's over the last few months.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.