Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
punk vs jericho for the title on wrestlemania sounds good. perhaps, that's why.

If he's "hurt and can't continue", then he was never officially eliminated. Sets this up just as well as putting the title on Jericho would have. Rather than Punk cashing in his rematch, it's Jericho with a legit gripe challenging for the belt.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
That would of happened even if Jericho did win tonight. It's just stupid having Punk become another superman, people in the IWC are already turning on Punk, this doesn't help.

miz wouldn't been eliminated and it'd be just cm punk vs jericho. they're probably saving that for wrestlemania. making it longer feud.

lol @ santino.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
If he's "hurt and can't continue", then he was never officially eliminated. Sets this up just as well as putting the title on Jericho would have. Rather than Punk cashing in his rematch, it's Jericho with a legit gripe challenging for the belt.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Which is crap. Does no one remember the "end of the world as you know it" and those incredible vignettes? Now he's just Jericho, the guy who was here before Orton punted him.

Just saw Seth Rollins on TV though so yeah, marking.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
The best in the world AS YOU KNOW IT..hahahah oh man i can't believe how shocked all the Jericho lovers are!

You never believed Punk would win this.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leakee has got the look of a star seriously. Isn't he part of the Anoa'i family also? Some serious pedigree there if he is.