Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Them posting that makes me think he's not returning. If he is, they've ruined it already.

This is most definitely the WWE screwing with silly delusional smarks. Don't think there's any chance he's returning now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Johnny doesn't get involved in SmackDown superstars though, but as you said, since when does the brand split matter?

He takes over SD and ends the brand split officially leading to a unification match between Jericho and Bryan at Summerslam.
This = win! Start this Efed now, I'll book this shit for real.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's usually the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, Then the whores then the other match then the Raw Chamber :p

I'm predicting.
Punk, Chrisitian, Cena and Beth.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
William said:
It's usually the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, Then the whores then the other match then the Raw Chamber :p

I'm predicting.
Punk, Chrisitian, Cena and Beth.

Don't think WWE have faith in Christian to have him win EC and be champion going into WM, agree with the rest.

Long time no see btw @[William] you're the 23rd sign up on this site but have 12 posts lol :p

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Haha I'll be changing that today man! ;)
I always got top poster in the ppv threads on the old site I was on till they banned me because I told someone who was harrassing me to fuck off :/

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
William said:
Haha I'll be changing that today man! ;)
I always got top poster in the ppv threads on the old site I was on till they banned me because I told someone who was harrassing me to fuck off :/

Aww that sucks, let's hope you do spam it up in here :)

Big Hoss Rambler said:
He joined just a minute before me.:verysad:

:sad: :(
Zamorakian said:
OH BABY 13 MINUTES LEFT !!!! MY FAVORITE PPV !"#!"¤)

Why is it your favourite? :)

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
7 Minutes to go! I'm really looking forward to this ppv! It's in my top 5 favorite ppvs of the year!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Must admit I love the EC matches.
Same! There's always something big that happens the only thing I'm sad about is they don't do blood anymore so the chamber seems a bit more unrealistic :(