Official Egg Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
How about them eggs eh? Greatest shit since sliced bread if you ask me. fuck that, you even slap an egg on sliced bread and have yourself a damn fine sammich if you ask me. But you didn't ask me, I am asking you! Come forth and tell us all the great experiences you have had with eggs. All the found childhood memories, the recipes, the fun, the excitement, the adventure, that one really awkward time when you had to keep one warm so that it would hatch into a baby chick so you can perform a post-birth abortion for the sake of having chicken nuggets in your poached eggs.

Put it on steak, stuff it with cheese and veggies, throw it at pedestrians, or even drink it raw and get with the madness! (Ohhhh yeah!)

Eggs, the Jesus Christ of dairy.

You agree, yes?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First time I went egging when I was 12 some fat bitch got out of her car and chased us down the street.

Eggs taste horrible btw.

Wordlife

^oh fuck MS I totalllllllly forgot bout that shit!

Okay:

Eggs Benedict>>Overeasy Eggs>>Scrambled>>Hardboiled

monkeystyle

Reaction score
2450_MEDIUM.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Eggs are actually the bane of my existence. For some reason I just cannot help but break the yolk almost every single damned time.